Whose Jerseys do you own?

Aceschnd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just curious to see the different jerseys that you may own. I have the green Favre and I just got the KGB jersey for Christmas.

BrettFavre4MVP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have an authentic Robert Ferguson jersey which I got for Christmas in '03.

I also have two game-worn jerseys of Jeff Wilner #83, one of which I changed the name to Glenn back when Terry Glenn was here. So essentially a Terry Glenn jersey and a Jeff Wilner jersey. haha.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Better hold off buying a new one. Ted Thompson has promised "more roster turn over than last year." Last year was 40%!! KGB will be out of date before 2007.

The only safe one would be a Nick Collins 36. He may last a couple of years with the team.

My Brett Favre one is the old style (like when they won the Super Bowl) and not the new wider stipes on the sleeves. It now looks a lot older than just last week and it hasn't been worn since Christmas.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've got a Favre and Green home jerseys.

Nick Collins is next. I was supposed to get it for christmas, but some people dont know how to shop for football jerseys. I might also get a Kampman jersey, and hopefully if things pan out, a Gado jersey.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have Favre and Shockey replicas. I've been meaning to get a Favre authentic for a while, and probably will sooner than later.

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
I have a Favre and Gilbert Brown green jersey and a Ross Verba white jersey. I also have David Boston's Arizona, San Diego, and Miami jersey. I know he's become a loser, but his mom and my mom worked at the same school for 15 years, so they are friends of the family.

My next jersey will be Nick Collins unless we draft AJ Hawk.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have Favre, Schroeder, Longwell, White, Chumura, and Butler. I have two Favres--one is authentic, the other a replica. All of my others are replicas too.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
I want a Barry Sanders home jersey and a Joey Galloway Seahawks home jersey.

I have none though :(

Do you remember that play Galloway made with Seattle, where he caught an intermediate length pass, took it up the right side of the field, ran into some trouble, made a few moves and then ran back towards his own endzone a little, ran all the way across the field, eventually turning the corner and beating everyone to the endzone, on the left side of the field? It was like a brilliant punt return, but off of a pass play.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a few "replicas".......but the only authentic i have is Favre. I got it at the Packer pro shop when they were changing manufacturers. So instead of the $160 it normally costs, i got it for $100. (That was quite a few seasons ago already)

Reaction score
I got only one.... Replica Favre in green. I love to wear it after every Packers game.

And when someone points out that Favre played bad last night, I just bring up his stats from the past, including how much better a QB he is than the QB of the teams my friends cheer for. :D

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i got favre,drvier,green and a chumura jersey that i never wore because he was cut before they even had a case

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
Better hold off buying a new one. Ted Thompson has promised "more roster turn over than last year." Last year was 40%!! KGB will be out of date before 2007.

The only safe one would be a Nick Collins 36. He may last a couple of years with the team.

My Brett Favre one is the old style (like when they won the Super Bowl) and not the new wider stipes on the sleeves. It now looks a lot older than just last week and it hasn't been worn since Christmas.

Agreed - I was wanting to design my No36 to read as "Butler/Collins" on the back - to celebrate both guys...

I'd luv to find the old five-stripe jerseys with Reggie, GB and Favre - not to mention Chewey and a few others.... heck, even Freeman, back in the day! Where can ya get those, these days?

We have 84, from around 1997, with my name on the back; No. 30 for my girl while at the Steeler game; and now I have No.66, which was a Christmas present - throwback style... awesome! Gotta get Bart, ya know - can't miss out on that one.

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just at a footlocker and they had a authentic Driver Jersey for $60. I couldn't beleive. it I found my size brought it up to the counter they charged me $110. I said nah this is $60 look at the rack. The manager responded Man did you get Lucky.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only one I have is for my name sake. An authenic Nate Wayne.
Like some of the others got it after the NFL switched mfg. I think it was $70 and the new ones were going for over $100.
Wouldn't you know it? He led the team in tackels and was gone at the end of the season. "It was a business decision." Thanks Mike. Give a ton of dough to Hunt and then cut the leading tackler. That makes a lot of sense. I still wear it to the games.

Members online

Latest posts