1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Whose Jerseys do you own?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Aceschnd, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Aceschnd

Aceschnd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just curious to see the different jerseys that you may own. I have the green Favre and I just got the KGB jersey for Christmas.

2. BrettFavre4MVP

BrettFavre4MVP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have an authentic Robert Ferguson jersey which I got for Christmas in '03.

I also have two game-worn jerseys of Jeff Wilner #83, one of which I changed the name to Glenn back when Terry Glenn was here. So essentially a Terry Glenn jersey and a Jeff Wilner jersey. haha.

3. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Better hold off buying a new one. Ted Thompson has promised "more roster turn over than last year." Last year was 40%!! KGB will be out of date before 2007.

The only safe one would be a Nick Collins 36. He may last a couple of years with the team.

My Brett Favre one is the old style (like when they won the Super Bowl) and not the new wider stipes on the sleeves. It now looks a lot older than just last week and it hasn't been worn since Christmas.

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I've got a Favre and Green home jerseys.

Nick Collins is next. I was supposed to get it for christmas, but some people dont know how to shop for football jerseys. I might also get a Kampman jersey, and hopefully if things pan out, a Gado jersey.

5. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Robert Brooks.

6. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Brett Favre and Dorsey Levens. I think Javon Walker will be next for me.

7. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have Favre and Shockey replicas. I've been meaning to get a Favre authentic for a while, and probably will sooner than later.

8. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Favre and Gilbert Brown green jersey and a Ross Verba white jersey. I also have David Boston's Arizona, San Diego, and Miami jersey. I know he's become a loser, but his mom and my mom worked at the same school for 15 years, so they are friends of the family.

My next jersey will be Nick Collins unless we draft AJ Hawk.

9. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have Favre, Schroeder, Longwell, White, Chumura, and Butler. I have two Favres--one is authentic, the other a replica. All of my others are replicas too.

10. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I dont own any jerseys. I had a Mark chumura jersey, until his troubles.

11. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I want a Barry Sanders home jersey and a Joey Galloway Seahawks home jersey.

I have none though :(

12. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you remember that play Galloway made with Seattle, where he caught an intermediate length pass, took it up the right side of the field, ran into some trouble, made a few moves and then ran back towards his own endzone a little, ran all the way across the field, eventually turning the corner and beating everyone to the endzone, on the left side of the field? It was like a brilliant punt return, but off of a pass play.

13. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Brett Favre Authentic home jersey and a Donald Driver EQT home jersey. I also have the Tony Canadeo throwback in the home colours.

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I have a few "replicas".......but the only authentic i have is Favre. I got it at the Packer pro shop when they were changing manufacturers. So instead of the $160 it normally costs, i got it for $100. (That was quite a few seasons ago already)

15. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I got only one.... Replica Favre in green. I love to wear it after every Packers game.

And when someone points out that Favre played bad last night, I just bring up his stats from the past, including how much better a QB he is than the QB of the teams my friends cheer for. :D

16. tkpckfan

tkpckfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i got favre,drvier,green and a chumura jersey that i never wore because he was cut before they even had a case

17. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Agreed - I was wanting to design my No36 to read as "Butler/Collins" on the back - to celebrate both guys...

I'd luv to find the old five-stripe jerseys with Reggie, GB and Favre - not to mention Chewey and a few others.... heck, even Freeman, back in the day! Where can ya get those, these days?

We have 84, from around 1997, with my name on the back; No. 30 for my girl while at the Steeler game; and now I have No.66, which was a Christmas present - throwback style... awesome! Gotta get Bart, ya know - can't miss out on that one.

18. fvre4mvp

fvre4mvp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was just at a footlocker and they had a authentic Driver Jersey for $60. I couldn't beleive. it I found my size brought it up to the counter they charged me $110. I said nah this is $60 look at the rack. The manager responded Man did you get Lucky.

19. longhairandy

longhairandy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My brother actually just got me a Tausher jersey for christmas. Had it specially made for me. Can't wait for it to show up. Gotta love the WI boys.

20. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Only one I have is for my name sake. An authenic Nate Wayne.
    Like some of the others got it after the NFL switched mfg. I think it was $70 and the new ones were going for over $100.
    Wouldn't you know it? He led the team in tackels and was gone at the end of the season. "It was a business decision." Thanks Mike. Give a ton of dough to Hunt and then cut the leading tackler. That makes a lot of sense. I still wear it to the games.