Who's wearing their Matthews Jersey TONIGHT?! I AM!!!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

GO PACK GO!!! woo baby cLAY gonna bring the pain!!!

HAHA!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO, Armand!!! You can't find one in Philly, I tried that already! I hit up the Models, when I didn't see any on the sales floor, I went up to the counter and asked one of the sales dudes. He did a double take to make sure he was really hearing what he was hearing and then he just folded his arms across his chest and glared at me like he was trying to burn holes into my head. I glared back for a bit but then got bored and left. He was still glaring at me as I was leaving. Freakin Philly!

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO, Armand!!! You can't find one in Philly, I tried that already! I hit up the Models, when I didn't see any on the sales floor, I went up to the counter and asked one of the sales dudes. He did a double take to make sure he was really hearing what he was hearing and then he just folded his arms across his chest and glared at me like he was trying to burn holes into my head. I glared back for a bit but then got bored and left. He was still glaring at me as I was leaving. Freakin Philly!

haha, really, go figure in Philly! haha

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'll be wearing mine tonight!! It's Predator time.

Jay Cutler - There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die.

BRING THE PAIN CLAY, BRING IT

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Matthews, the scouting report says that a couple of our friends are about to get squeezed, and we can't let that happen. We need the best. That's why you're here.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have a Matthews Jersey

Don't have a Matthews Jersey yet. But I do believe in time management. So I will be detailing my bike while I watch the game! LOL In my house. :happy0005:

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 68

Members online

Latest posts