Who's Gone Tonight?

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Roster Cutdowns coming - Who goes? I am not sure but according to Packers.Com we have 84 Players as of now. This means 9 will go. My guess

Calvin Russell
Antonio Malone
Jeremy Modkins
Tim Goodwell
Pete Traynor
Jerome Nichols
Thomas Gafford
Ben Brown
Brian Wrobel

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tuesday morning the roster needs to be cut down to 75. With the players listed above I haven't read anything on any of those players to prove that they won't be cut. What's tough about this schedule is right after the Friday night game vs the Titans, GB has to have the final roster cut made by Sat morning.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Davenport has to have a big night to remain on the team. I think the coach has had it with him, and if he doesn't perform, he will be gone.

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I think Davenport has to have a big night to remain on the team. I think the coach has had it with him, and if he doesn't perform, he will be gone.

Hell Cheesey, they might try to trade him rather than outright cut him, don't ya' think?

Somebody might want to pick up the poopster...

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we should hang on to Davenport cause it's only a matter of time till someone needs to replace an injured back. But then again asking for a sixth rounder in retrurn may be too demanding

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After watching the game for one hour I wish we could get rid of TT and MM and bring back Wolf as GM and Bates as HC.....

But as this wont happen what is gone tonight is my hope in this time, we have a bad,bad season ahead.

We cant score, we can stop them, we are ooutplayed, out coached, well great bunch of decitions TT, why dont you just signed Bates???

With the first (well might as well be the second or third) overall pick in the 2007 draft the Green Bay Packers Select ????

OP
OP
P

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson is terrible, I hope they cut him. Pickett isn't anywhere near Grady and forget running behind Spitz. What a friggin joke!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Woodson is terrible, I hope they cut him. Pickett isn't anywhere near Grady and forget running behind Spitz. What a friggin joke!

We did have the #24 run defense in the NFL last year. What did you expect? Ryan Pickett to come in and do it by himself.

If you going to rate Woodson and Pickett off of one pre season game, that's a little ridiculous. Almost as much as the play of the entire team tonight. Favre isn't play good either. Should they cut him to? The Colts went 0-4 last year in pre season and did pretty well. I'm not saying we're going to be the Colts but you can't base an entire season off of a bad tonight by the entire team and you can't single out 2 players when the entire team isn't into it.

With that said nobody is playing good tonight and the team looks like they could let go 22 guys.

Manuel is the guy that sticks out to me. He's playing dead awful. He'll need to bounce back next week and week 1 against Chicago or otherwise that signing will be a huge bust.

OP
OP
P

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
pyledriver80 said:

We did have the #24 run defense in the NFL last year. What did you expect? Ryan Pickett to come in and do it by himself.

If you going to rate Woodson and Pickett off of one pre season game, that's a little ridiculous. Almost as much as the play of the entire team tonight. Favre isn't play good either. Should they cut him to? The Colts went 0-4 last year in pre season and did pretty well. I'm not saying we're going to be the Colts but you can't base an entire season off of a bad tonight by the entire team and you can't single out 2 players when the entire team isn't into it.

With that said nobody is playing good tonight and the team looks like they could let go 22 guys.

Manuel is the guy that sticks out to me. He's playing dead awful. He'll need to bounce back next week and week 1 against Chicago or otherwise that signing will be a huge bust.

Pickett is getting stood up at the line. The rest of the Defensive Line is playing better than he is, thats whats sad.

Woodson is looking god awful. Why can't I judge them on thier performance? I seem to remember you judging them when they won. I'm sorry, they aregreat, they must have just forgotten how to play football.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Pickett is getting stood up at the line. The rest of the Defensive Line is playing better than he is, thats whats sad.

Woodson is looking god awful. Why can't I judge them on thier performance? I seem to remember you judging them when they won. I'm sorry, they aregreat, they must have just forgotten how to play football.

You said they should be cut. Pickett is no Grady. Forget about running behind Spitz. Don't get me wrong. Your right, it looks like they don’t' know how to play football but his is one exhibition game. You can say that about everyone out there tonight.

Members online

Latest posts