Who's going to the Lions game?

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be there. I'm staying the 29tth, 30th, and 31st. It will be my first game at Lambeau. :shock: 8) :shock: It will be a blast and I hope to meet some pf.com members too. :D

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Hey man, I'll be there from about the 27th - 30th, staying in an apartment about 4 blocks away from that field. I'd love to meet up with some people, as it will be my first time in the town. I'm stoked!

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be there! My wife and I have a share of season tickets where we get one game each year. For some reason we're the only ones who want the last game of the season each year, which has worked out great.

It'll be a great time!

GO PACK GO!!!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Posters who are going to be in Green Bay for Packer-Lion home game weekend. Midwest Farve fan, Doddpower, Mass Packers Fan,Bobby Roberts or any other packerforum posters that are going to be in Green Bay for Packer Lion game.

Who would be interested in having a get to gether with other Packer forum posters who are in Green Bay for the Packer-Lion home gamer in Green bAy?

Let me know who is interested and what day and what time you could fit this get to gether in your schedule. Is Saturday 12/29 the most convenient day?

Are you interested in having lunch or dinner during this get to gether.?

Number of persons in each party who are interested.

When I get this information from Packer fourm posters. I will look for a place to hold the get together.

Also, Let me know what kind of ideas you may have for this Packer/Lion home game weekend Packer forum get together.

Get back to me as soon as possible. A home game weekend in Green Bay is very busy. it could take some time to find a place to hold it.

You can post me using private message function (PM) or post on on this topic.

If this works out, It will be great meeting all packerfourm posters who can make it to this get together on Packer/Lion home game weekend.

PWT36 (Phil) located in DePere, Wi. 5 miles from Lambeau Field .

Members online

Latest posts