1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Whos going to Lambeau Sunday

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Schmitty, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Schmitty

Schmitty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im going to Lambeau on SUnday and was wondering who elese on here is going to watch the Pack stomp on the pussies of the North. Gotta get that home field win!!

2. Sterling

Sterling Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Schmitty,
    I will be there rooting for the green and gold in the feared north endzone. I hope we lose the toss, come out strong on defense and take it to the cats from there. We get the ball first in the second half, score and it's a rout from there on.

3. Schmitty

Schmitty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Right on Sterling. I won some tickets from Miller Brewing Co. and I get to tailgate in the atrium at the Miller tailgate party and I have a chance to win a chance to go down on the field at halftime and compete in a contest. Odds are 1 in 62. I never win **** so I dont expect to win. But you win a prize no matter what. Should be fun though.