Who's going to Lambeau for the Pack vs. Cowpies?

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
:happy0005:My wife and I will be flying out of San Antonio on Wednesday heading up to Green Bay for the game on Sunday Night! We will be sitting on the 50 yard line 33 Rows behind the Packers Bench! If any other Forum members will be out there at the game or in town before let me know! Love to have a beer with you guys! Go Pack Go! :happy0005:

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
the navy is so constrictive when it comes to that stuff otherwise i would see more games

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:happy0005:My wife and I will be flying out of San Antonio on Wednesday heading up to Green Bay for the game on Sunday Night! We will be sitting on the 50 yard line 33 Rows behind the Packers Bench! If any other Forum members will be out there at the game or in town before let me know! Love to have a beer with you guys! Go Pack Go! :happy0005:
God I wish, I'm broke as a Jisoke! I went to the one last year (COWBOYS vs PACKERS, my first game there, priceless time there...awesome place...Walking up to the stadium just felt awesome

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill be in town for the game but not sure how early I will be there, I am going to the Badgers game in Indiana before.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not me....
Was at SNF last weekend Vs Vikes
Going to Spartans Vs Gophers in E. Lansing on Sat.
Boss is paying for beer and food tailgaiting (can't miss that!)

Plus I love seeing ANY Minnesota team lose!!!!!!:happy0005:

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My husband and I are also coming all the way from San Antonio to Lambeau to see the Packers kick some Cowboys' butts! We won't be there until Saturday afternoon.

StarBustFB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I am one of the 90% of NFL fans that has never attended an NFL game in person. Drink a beer and down a brat for me!

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
My husband and I are also coming all the way from San Antonio to Lambeau to see the Packers kick some Cowboys' butts! We won't be there until Saturday afternoon.

Are you guys driving or flying? That is awesome that you are from San Antonio.. I am stationed at Lackland... Arent the arrogant Cowpie fans the worst down here??? Well hope to see you out there!!! I will send you a PM!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TRAP GAME TRAP GAME TRAP GAME, Watch out MM!!!

have fun at the game those are some nice seats!

oh for sure it is. Dez could bust for 2 TDs and kitna knows us well enough. He isnt a bad backup. Dware is a beast. This game could blow up in our face.

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you guys driving or flying? That is awesome that you are from San Antonio.. I am stationed at Lackland... Arent the arrogant Cowpie fans the worst down here??? Well hope to see you out there!!! I will send you a PM!
We're flying in early Saturday morning, get into Milwaukee around 1pm and then drive into Green Bay. We'll try to catch up with you guys while we're there.

It's so weird, we've only lived in Texas for a year and half, relocated from Tulsa, OK. I'm a Packers fan of course, and my husband likes Green Bay, but his team is the Rams, our next door neighbor likes the Eagles and the guy across the street, the Raiders! lol we fit right in, on this street anyway

Members online

Latest posts