WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOO!

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was awesome. Brett is making great decisions today. I've been saying this all along when he makes really good choices he's as good as there is in the game.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes that is my point too. But he still makes the rookie mistakes like he did when he started. I wouldnt trade him for the world. he is how he is and he will always be that way.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm glad brett ran that one in. remember a couple years ago agst the vikings, favre was in the same situation and tried some weird underhanded pass past the line of scrimmage. he needs to scramble some times to get that first down/touchdown

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm glad brett ran that one in. remember a couple years ago agst the vikings, favre was in the same situation and tried some weird underhanded pass past the line of scrimmage. he needs to scramble some times to get that first down/touchdown

Yeah, I am glad to millertime, I can't wait to see the replay on that TD !!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BRETT WITH A TD!! AND A LAMBEAU LEAP!!! THIS IS DA BEST!!!!!!

The one game I didn't make it to the bar and Brett did his very first Lambeau Leap. :wall:

All right, no more missing games.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had tears in my eyes when he did the leap, Brett deserves so much to be on a winning team...and to see him smiling that to me is worth everything...How great for these young recievers to come in a game and have Brett throw you a ball...did you guys see after the game was over a few Cardinals players had their pictures taken with Favre...everyone must think the world of him..I sure do...

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of the young recievers. Not such a young reciever but it is fun to watch how much fun Driver and Favre have together. You can tell they really enjoy playing with eachother!

Members online

Latest posts