1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Whooo! My Bulls!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by tromadz, Jan 19, 2006.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    How about that Chicago Bulls vs New York game at the UC(my 2nd home)?

First of all, forget the eddy curry back to chicago nonsense. That was secondary.

This was a game that went in to overtime. And when it got into overtime, holy ****!

Duhon sets a screen on offense and Maurice Taylor, and Taylor destroyed duhon(bad move,foul). Duhons little butt got off the ground and shoved Taylor (who is much bigger). that led to a little scuffle. Punches thrown, ejections served. Whooooooo!

Then another loose ball, and another mini fight! 2 fights! whoooo!

Then...Ad, who is on NY but lives in chicago, goes IN TO THE STANDS, because someone is harrassing his wife.

then there was the finish. bulls up 3 with 5 seconds left. Jamal crawford, a former bull DRAINS the 3.

tie game with 4 secs left...give it to ben gordon...

Ben at the buzzer....nothing but net...bulls win...

sorry, i dont normally talk about other sports...but that game had everything!

2. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm happy about AD getting mad. I DETEST DAVIS! This man was in Canada and showed he is nothing but a jerk. He played hard, got payed, then whined. Oh I don't want to be in Canada, Oh I can't stand Canada, Canada isn't like America.... WELL IF YOU HATED CANADA SO DAMN MUCH, WHY DID YOU SIGN THE FRIGGIN CONTRACT EXTENSION!? Then there is his play. He was a great leader, but then his whining began and his play diminished. I mean fast. He did nothing, looked like some just took a crap on his face constantly. Then he whines about being traded to NY. ITS A FRIGGIN BUSINESS. THESE THINGS HAPPEN! BE A MAN AND LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT! Honestly if he isn't happy making more than 10 million a year, I'll gladly step in for him. With that kind of salary you could trade me where ever you want, heck I would even play NBDL, or sit on the end of the bench. I'd even be willing to cheerlead!

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    really? I love A.D. he was our leader last year and was a huge reason the bulls went to the playoffs. The bulls this year are a better team, but since we lack the AD leadership our record sucks hardcore. Ad has always been professional, he was the Vp of the players union or whatever. I hope he comes back next year when hees a FA.

4. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't get me wrong, I think AD was a fine leader.... when he wanted to be. He helped Bosh become better. He was passionate and played with max effort. But then he got his contract extension. He really wanted out. The things he did in Chicago were vintage AD, the man I had respected. But the last season in Toronto made me loose all respect for him. To go out and publicly say "I don't like the idea of my kids singing the Canadian anthem, or getting a Canaidan educaiton" were really disrespectful. He would quit on games only 6 minutes into the first quarter. He would constantly blame everyone. Then he turned on the fans, saying he didn't understand why they were against him. Davis is an excellent player, a great family man, and I respect his desire to be with his family. But there is such a thing as class, and the last few months in Toronto proved his class, or lack their of.

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Maybe he really didnt like canada?

he lives in chicago, so he felt at home here i guess. he got to mentor eddy and tyson chandler(fine job, AD :roll: ), but he was their emotional leader. There was a fight in preseason last year vs washington and he stood up for his boys, and it was a lot like tonight, where duhon stood up for himself, and songaila backed him up. AD was probably proud.

I am disappointed in the U.Cs slow security though, it did look like security was there when AD got up there. I love the U.C. it is the best basketball venue out there. the shows they put on during commercials and halftime are 2nd to NONE. and pregame is great too. But as usual, it takes one or two stupid fans to probably give chicago basketball fans a bad name now. I hope not though.

6. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    I heard several comments from people who were at the game and they said that his wife was the one starting the crap and she was out of control.
    She had 3 or 4 other people with her and she got in some guys face and started screaming at him because he said something negative about the Knicks.
    The Bulls beating the Knicks is very good because the Bulls get New York’s pick in the draft for Curry. Hope it’s a lottery pick!
    :p

7. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yeah the papers say she was nuts. poor AD

8. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I'm hearing other perspectives that the guy in the stands was a complete moron too. Wasn't there so it's hard to say from my end. The clip you see almost looks like she was reacting to something he said or did. Whatever

9. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    Actually, if you look at the clip of the incedent, Davis's wife jumps out of and actually starts pushing the guy down and tries to push the guys face when AD came into the stand. It's funny because she did this while trying to calm AD down. But it does look like she played a some what big role in this going down.

10. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Funny...that's not the same clip I saw. I'm not arguing with you because I only saw when she touches his shoulder a couple times and tells him to relax, then she does some "breath in, breath out" motion with her arms or whatever. I think it's really hard to see who's at fault and, like most things, it's probably a combination of them both. I've heard she is quite extroverted in the stands though and quite possibly was again.