Who'll be axed to leave?

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of speculation, who do you feel will be gone before the season starts. My guess's due to coaching change and Cap/FA issues:

Craig Nall
Ahman Green
Najeh Davenport
Grady Jackson
Nai'l Diggs
Ryan Longwell
Bollegmo(SP-the ST Guru)
William Hendersen
Robert Ferguson
Tom Rossley
Adrian Klemm

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think they'll keep and convert that young Rossley feller' to a nice receiver.....

He's got da skillz....

Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
I think they'll keep and convert that young Rossley feller' to a nice receiver.....

He's got da skillz....

:roll:

I'm not sure how fans will react once he runs about 5 yards and falls down holding his chest. :-? But we all know he is obviously got the necessary skills to be our next HC. Heck 66, I know you can't name anyone better suited for the job. Look at his resume! And his experience! And the fact that his old buddy (Sherman) has a fat ***. Could you ask for anything more? :p

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Ryan said:
Christ on a bike, can someone teach PC how to quote multiple people in one posting?

Jeez never tried that Ryan. How is it done genius?

I'm not Ryan but perhaps I could offer up some assistance.

Quote the poster as normal.
Highlight all text by right clicking, select all, then right click an again click copy.

Go to next poster you wish to quote and continue as normal by clickin quote.
once text box opens, go to the bottom of the text, hit enter a few to seperate posts, type your response, hit enter a few times, right click, paste which will paste the previous quote you copied.

Repeat the process for even MORE posts.

ILOVETHEPACK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
I think Henderson, Davenport, Nall, and Longwell will be back.

DIDO I think that all of them as well, I agree lets get a kicker who can kick the ball deep into the end zone not the ten or maybee the five like we get out of Longwell his leg is weak not sure I would write him off yet maybee asign the job to a person just for kick offs and keep Longwell for the points(Maybee we could sell Longwells excuse book- that he should write for reasons why he misses :lol: -to pay for the extra person on the roster). I think that we can also throw Sanders in the deal he is horrible at best. :lol:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Ryan said:
Christ on a bike, can someone teach PC how to quote multiple people in one posting?

Sorry PC you just crack me up with your post after post after post. I will pm you some insructions on how to do it, it's easy. Z2C posted some above that may get you started.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
Speaking of speculation, who do you feel will be gone before the season starts. My guess's due to coaching change and Cap/FA issues:

Craig Nall
Ahman Green
Najeh Davenport
Grady Jackson
Nai'l Diggs
Ryan Longwell
Bollegmo(SP-the ST Guru)
William Hendersen
Robert Ferguson
Tom Rossley
Adrian Klemm

I think the following will be gone:

-Ahman Green(will be missed)
-Grady Jackson(although I hope not, since he fired rosenhaus, his chances of returning increase)
-Nai'il Diggs(money)
-Ryan Longwell(time for a new kicker)
-Robert Ferguson(is his ocntract up? If it is, he gone. If not, he stay)
-Tom Rossley (I hope)
Adrian Klemm(started 10 more games than he should have)

I hope Willy H comes back, and Najeh comes back and stays healthy. And Nall...we need a backup, and hes cool.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
PackerChick said:
Ryan said:

Highlight all text by right clicking, select all, then right click an again click copy.

once text box opens, go to the bottom of the text, hit enter a few to seperate posts, type your response, hit enter a few times, right click, paste which will paste the previous quote you copied.

Otherwise, I can click the quote button on more than one post. thanks.

btw, like my new avatar? got it from the gallery.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
PackerChick said:
Ryan said:

Sorry PC you just crack me up with your post after post after post. I will pm you some insructions on how to do it, it's easy. Z2C posted some above that may get you started.

I know Ryan. Let me entertain you.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
PackerChick said:
Ryan said:

:-? whaaaaaaat

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
PackerChick said:
Ryan said:

I hope to see your pm soon.

Never mind Ryan, I got it now. Thanks to Z2C.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:

There now, does this satisfy your fix?

By Golly, I got it now

Staff online

Members online