Whoa.. 14-0 Pats...

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
So far they are making swiss cheese out of the Chargers secondary.. good sign for us next week hopefully.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you look at the stats I think a lot of it has to do with Randy Moss. Currently 8 catches for 105 yards and 2 TDs.

The Pats are going to be hard to beat if they are throwing it up to Moss all day.

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Well a couple of notes from watching the game..

Jamal Williams, the standout NT, suffered an elbow injury and came out of the game. After that the center of the D didn't look the same.

LT looks pissed off, only averaging 1.4 yards/carry so far this season. He will be out to prove something next week.

Rivers looks to be struggling within Norm's offense, which bodes well. Gates is still dangerous though.

The left tackle of the Chargers, O'Neill can be beaten with a speed rush, maybe KGB will get alot of pressure if he can get upfield.

The safeties can be had in the Chargers D, typical Cottrell defense. Watch for the TE's to have a good game next week, especially Lee with his speed.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope someone is taping this (Hint hint) :D
(got it!)
I'm sure you can ask Bill for a copy.............of course all you will see is the other team's coaches. :shock: :lol:

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont much care for the Pats either especially now knowing that they have cheated, I hope what goes around comes around for them. I was definately rooting for the Chargers to win that game thought it would be a close one but I was wrong. The only thing great that came out of this game was maybe we do have a shot to win them on Sunday. But I will never root for the Pats to win.

Members online

Latest posts