Who would you rather NOT see in the playoff Wildcard slot.

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Who would you rather NOT see in the playoff Wildcard slo

Seattle will be there just because they really have no competition in their division.

I want the "Queens" gone just because that is where my hate lies. I am not old-school enough to hate the Bears, Minny was always the rivalry I got up for.

ps Sangill, did you have to bring up 2004? Granted both of our wins that year were nail biters, but that playoff game was just painful to watch.

The one team I hope makes it is New Orleans. My gfs team and I am a huge fan of Bush and Brees. Too bad their defence is rather terrible.

Too bad their overhyped running back is terrible.

Bring on the fudgeing vikings in the playoffs. Pretty sure Favre has like 700 yards, 6 tds, and 0 ints versus the Vikes this year. And the Lions and Giants can make any QB look good (Tarvaris Jackson), but when AK-74 is coming off the edge against a horrrrrrrrrrrid right side of the O-line that Minnesota has...........not to mention the best CB tandem in football.....Bring it on Childress!@!!

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm with the majority here. I don't want to see Minnesota in the playoffs. Adrian Peterson can single handedly win games and playing him twice a year is enough as it is. Otherwise I'm not really worried about any of the other potential wild cards. Now as for division winners Tampa could be a tough game although they've always played horribly in Green Bay. Anyway, here's to a 14-2 finish and a nice week off to prepare to kick whoever's *** we play.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
have to give credit where it is do, the vikings have made a nice turnaround, i have always been a firm believer in the wild card spots should be given to the teams that deserve it, and right now, if they continue to play like this, they deserve it.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

have to give credit where it is do, the vikings have made a nice turnaround, i have always been a firm believer in the wild card spots should be given to the teams that deserve it, and right now, if they continue to play like this, they deserve it.

Why are we so fast to fear the Vikes?

We all know their strengths and weaknesses. Their DL is awesome, but we were able to run 100+ yards against it. Their secondary is horrible, and Favre will have a field day against it.

No worries whatsoever. I'm just hoping if we play the Vikes in the playoffs, I could find someone to bet with.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

...I'm just hoping if we play the Vikes in the playoffs, I could find someone to bet with.

Seriously doubt that this will happen Zombie......with that said if that scenario were to play out, I'm game :)

Sangill

Cheesehead
Reaction score

vechenzo said:

We all know their strengths and weaknesses. Their DL is awesome, but we were able to run 100+ yards against it. Their secondary is horrible, and Favre will have a field day against it.

No worries whatsoever. I'm just hoping if we play the Vikes in the playoffs, I could find someone to bet with.

Any given sunday... any given sunday.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score

vechenzo said:

Anything can happen each week. Yes, we know Minny's strengths and weaknesses very well, but they also know ours. It would be fairly easy for them to prepare for us. I'm sure that they wouldn't let Grant carve up their defense, which opened up a lot for the passing game. I'm also sure that their offense would find ways to exploit our weaknesses on defense.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't shy away from the challenge of attempting to beat a team for the 3rd time in the same season. But at the same time I think that it's foolish to ask for it.

GO PACK GO!!!

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey said:
I'm hoping that some team knocks off the Cowboys BEFORE the NFC title game! :wink:

I'm not.
I want vengeance!

They've knocked us out of the Playoffs too many times. It's time for some revenge. :twisted:

hear hear....WE want to knock off the boys

LonelyPoet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I taste cow blood on my tongue and smell pig skin on my hands.. We owe the Cowboys revenge... Lets stand shoulder to shoulder and beat these Brokeback Mountain heroes to ashes.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

Zombieslayer said:
...I'm just hoping if we play the Vikes in the playoffs, I could find someone to bet with.

Seriously doubt that this will happen Zombie......with that said if that scenario were to play out, I'm game :)

VR... you just are beseeching for punishment aren't you! :p

O'Well... let the enjoyment begin again... :pop:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Zombieslayer said:

Sounds good. :)

If it happens, I'll pm you.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Da Bears.
Not because I think they would give GB a hard time. I just don't want them to make the playoffs not to mention that they would have actually have WON their wild card game in order to be facing GB the 2nd week of the playoffs.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Da Bears.
Not because I think they would give GB a hard time. I just don't want them to make the playoffs not to mention that they would have actually have WON their wild card game in order to be facing GB the 2nd week of the playoffs.

Oh. I'd like more than anything besides an SB win for the Bears to make the playoffs, and the Packers to just blow them out!

I'd love to see the look on Lovie's face when it's 31-3 in the late 3rd quarter and MM takes Favre out and puts in Rodgers, then Rodgers throws a TD pass or 2 to finish off the game.

EDIT: Ok. One more thing I'd like more than this - the Packers to blow out the Cows. I hate the Cows, almost as much as I hate the Colts.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

wpr said:
Da Bears.

Oh. I'd like more than anything besides an SB win for the Bears to make the playoffs, and the Packers to just blow them out!

I'd love to see the look on Lovie's face when it's 31-3 in the late 3rd quarter and MM takes Favre out and puts in Rodgers, then Rodgers throws a TD pass or 2 to finish off the game.

EDIT: Ok. One more thing I'd like more than this - the Packers to blow out the Cows. I hate the Cows, almost as much as I hate the Colts.

See and I just don't even want them to get a sniff of the playoffs. Shut them out of the fun all together and then listen to the Bear fans whine.

Members online

Latest posts