1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Who would you rather knock out of the playoff chase?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Vikeman, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Bears or Vikes?

I think it's a great question

Discuss...

2. yourout

yourout Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Bears......my brother in law is an insufferable alchoholic Bears fan.

On edit.....the other reason I would rather see the Vikes win the division is to keep Childress around as long as possible.

3. wizard 87

wizard 87 Old Enough To Know Better

Ratings:
    +11
    Vikings .. only because most Viking fans like to get a little overzealous

4. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    True True

50 years of misery will do that to someone

5. SAQHERT

SAQHERT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Definetly the Vikings, Because If i See another guy praise how great peterson is, ama go crazy. Every time I talk to a viking fan, they talk how there the best. I talk to bear fans, they always like Will see what happens. I want Vikes Out, and a celebration right afterwards. :beer:

6. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    lol...you can't make this up

7. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Another thing...if you're talking to Viking fans who say they are the best (probably untrue anyway) then they aren't real Viking fans. Any reasonable Viking fan knows we are 1 and done.

All those years we had to listen to Favre this, Favre that, Favre is the best and it's making you crazy that Viking fans go crazy over Peterson? 15 year Favre-a-thon and you're going crazy? Let me let you in on a little secret...All NFL fans from all the fanbases knows Peterson is the best Rb in the league. If they tell you anything different, they are Chargers or Redskins fans.

How can you not like Peterson? He is a class act and the new face of the Nfl. Never cheated the game taking unprescribed painkillers to deal with pain to win a Superbowl. He runs hard every play and never gives up. The Nfl loves him, kids love him, the community loves him.

Purple Jesus baby!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THIS ONE WILL DEFINATELY MAKE SCONNIES MAD!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I guess this is a moot point right now as the Packers are not in the playoff chase. I am torn between Da Bears and the vikes.

9. PackFanNChiTown

PackFanNChiTown Bear Fan's Bane

Ratings:
    +364
    I live in Chicago; knock the Bears out! After a season like this the one thing I'd love to take away is being able to say we swept the Bears...

10. NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +626
    I hate the Vikings and Twins with a passion. If both teams were disbanded and stadium set on fire, nobody would be happier than me. With that said, GO VIKINGS! I cannot stand all the Bear talk here in Chicago. You would think that they were a 14-0 team with the #1-rated offense and defense. Please beat the Falcons on Sunday and end the Bears' season.

Go Packers!! Go White Sox!!

11. gman

gman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think we should ko the bears from the post season. All the fans talk about is the 85' bears. nothing else.

12. NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +626
    I think Vikeman has a little crush on AP... I'm a Greg Jennings fan, but the multiple pictures are a little much :)

13. ndjb04

ndjb04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Definitely the bears. Would leave viks with lower draft pick.

14. pseudocide

pseudocide Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i think peterson is amazing, i hate the vikings though, i am looking forward to seeing them knocked out in the first round because the bears will lose monday.