Who would you rather knock out of the playoff chase?

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears......my brother in law is an insufferable alchoholic Bears fan.

On edit.....the other reason I would rather see the Vikes win the division is to keep Childress around as long as possible.

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Vikings .. only because most Viking fans like to get a little overzealous

SAQHERT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definetly the Vikings, Because If i See another guy praise how great peterson is, ama go crazy. Every time I talk to a viking fan, they talk how there the best. I talk to bear fans, they always like Will see what happens. I want Vikes Out, and a celebration right afterwards. :beer:

V

Vikeman

SAQHERT said:
Definetly the Vikings, Because If i See another guy praise how great peterson is, ama go crazy. Every time I talk to a viking fan, they talk how there the best. I talk to bear fans, they always like Will see what happens. I want Vikes Out, and a celebration right afterwards. :beer:

lol...you can't make this up

V

Vikeman

SAQHERT said:

Another thing...if you're talking to Viking fans who say they are the best (probably untrue anyway) then they aren't real Viking fans. Any reasonable Viking fan knows we are 1 and done.

All those years we had to listen to Favre this, Favre that, Favre is the best and it's making you crazy that Viking fans go crazy over Peterson? 15 year Favre-a-thon and you're going crazy? Let me let you in on a little secret...All NFL fans from all the fanbases knows Peterson is the best Rb in the league. If they tell you anything different, they are Chargers or Redskins fans.

How can you not like Peterson? He is a class act and the new face of the Nfl. Never cheated the game taking unprescribed painkillers to deal with pain to win a Superbowl. He runs hard every play and never gives up. The Nfl loves him, kids love him, the community loves him.

Purple Jesus baby!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

THIS ONE WILL DEFINATELY MAKE SCONNIES MAD!!

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess this is a moot point right now as the Packers are not in the playoff chase. I am torn between Da Bears and the vikes.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
I live in Chicago; knock the Bears out! After a season like this the one thing I'd love to take away is being able to say we swept the Bears...

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the Vikings and Twins with a passion. If both teams were disbanded and stadium set on fire, nobody would be happier than me. With that said, GO VIKINGS! I cannot stand all the Bear talk here in Chicago. You would think that they were a 14-0 team with the #1-rated offense and defense. Please beat the Falcons on Sunday and end the Bears' season.

Go Packers!! Go White Sox!!

gman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we should ko the bears from the post season. All the fans talk about is the 85' bears. nothing else.

pseudocide

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
SAQHERT said:

Another thing...if you're talking to Viking fans who say they are the best (probably untrue anyway) then they aren't real Viking fans. Any reasonable Viking fan knows we are 1 and done.

All those years we had to listen to Favre this, Favre that, Favre is the best and it's making you crazy that Viking fans go crazy over Peterson? 15 year Favre-a-thon and you're going crazy? Let me let you in on a little secret...All NFL fans from all the fanbases knows Peterson is the best Rb in the league. If they tell you anything different, they are Chargers or Redskins fans.

i think peterson is amazing, i hate the vikings though, i am looking forward to seeing them knocked out in the first round because the bears will lose monday.

Members online

Latest posts