Who would machtup the Super Bowl in this new seaon?

L

linjamey

This is not to make predictions about who you think will make the Super Bowl this year, but to see what you 2 teams you would like to see and think will be a great matchup to play for the Championship.
I'm really gonna have to go with:
Packers vs Patriots
Two very prolific offenses with many weapons. Two young defenses with a great potential, and somewhat similar play style. I think they could put up a great Super Bowl display. Oh, and these are my favorite 2 teams.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the end, I think we'll see Green Bay Packers vs. Indianapolis Colts.

I just don't think any team without an elite QB can make it. I can see the Patriots reaching it, but their D is awful right now. And I could also see the Ravens reaching, because Flacco isn't that bad, but I don't think he can keep up with Manning.

Sanchez will kill the Jets. They can't just run the ball and PA pass to their FB every time and win the game. In the endzone, teams will force Sanchez to throw the ball, and he can't. Not right now.

Miami is very good, but Henne hasn't done enough to show he can win.

If Big Ben wasn't suspended, I would actually bet on the Steelers. But without him for at least 4 games, and in the same division as Baltimore and Cincinnati, no way they reach the SB.

And the Chargers are the Chargers. Their OL sucks at running the ball (yeah, it wasn't LT. He's running VERY well right now), and without their LT and their #1 Wr, it's gonna be though. Also, don't trust their D. But Rivers is elite...

X-Factor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am hoping for a Packers/Cowboys NFC Championship game & a Ravens/Jets AFC Championship game.... resulting in a Packers/Jets Super Bowl. Keeping my fingers crossed for that one!

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Packers are going to play the Saints for the NFC championship. I just hope we can get homefield advantage. I'm stationed at Fort Polk in Louisiana and I can tell you all that we do not want to come to the Superdome in the post season. I assure you of this.

I would like to se either Packers-Colts or Packers-Ravens in the superbowl. I hate the Patriots, so I would love to see them go 0-16 (it won't happen I know). I just don't think the Jets can get there.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am hoping for a Packers/Cowboys NFC Championship game ...
I don't wanna see the Cowpies anywhere near the playoffs.
The SB is gonna be in Jerry Jones playpen.
No matter where the Pies play post, those ladies are going to be very very psyched to win to play the SB on their home turf.
So they would have a very good motivation to win their playoff game even if they came to Lambeau.
And I do not want them to have that motivation.

Majik

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers/ Ravens. Good offense vs. a good defense.

I don't think the Jets, Colts, or Chargers will be as good as they are making them out to be this year. They all have some issues that probably won't be worked out by the time the playoffs roll around. JMO.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I would want the Packers vs Chargers Superbowl, it would be probably be the highest scoring Superbowl and I could see us winning that. The Colts may be out for blood if we versus them again. I somehow don't see the Ravens or Jets making it that far this year, but the Ravens may. Also I figure the Bolts have come close and should at least make it to hte Superbowl to lose.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
PACKERS Vs. BILLS! this is who we want to go right, not who we think? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts