Who will you root for through the playoffs?

Who will you be pulling for?

• Seattle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chicago

• Tampa

• NY Giants

• Carolina

• Washington

• Total voters

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PokerPacker said:
i'm pulling for the skins, they haven't been to the playoffs in years, thier fans aren't ****s, and i'm in the washington area.

You are right... They are good fans from the people I met there.

The challenge is though a Super Bowl win would bring a big party to Washington DC. A big party in D.C. is not as good thing.... Former Mayor Marion Barry has been elected to the City Council, 64% of Washington DC residents still think he is Mayor... and big ole party could present an opportunity for him to take another hit from a crack pipe in a hotel room.

This would not be a good thing for the image of our capital.

I am sticking with the Jags.

RP

Reaction score
Going to stay in the division and stay with the Bears. Love the team they have put together. And with Grossman back, the O should improve by leaps and bounds. Muhammad is an excellent WR, and Jones is a awsome power RB. There D has the ability to really put a licking on anyone. It really would be an awsome game if the Colts/Pats faced the Bears in the Superbowl. It would be awsome if that happened because I might actually go.... seeing as I am only a 4 hour drive away.....with family right across the Border too!:D

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta root for Seattle.They have Bretts backup QB,and other ties to the Packers.
In the afc I go with the Steelers,cause they are from my home state! :kickcan:

Members online

Latest posts