Who will you root for through the playoffs?

Who will you be pulling for?

• Seattle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chicago

• Tampa

• NY Giants

• Carolina

• Washington

• Total voters

pantherd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that we know Seattle, Chicago, Tampa, NY Giants, Carolina and Washington will square off for the NFC crown, who will you be pulling for?

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because I live in PA I will be rooting mainly for Pittsburgh, but in the NFC I'll stick for the 'Skins.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gotta go with good defense, rough n tough running, and hustle and heart - Chicago Bears

(did anyone see brian urlacher watching the game on the sideline, looking like he would kill someone cuz he was mad he wasnt playing. funny stuff)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I'd pull(publicly on here) for the Bears if their fans on here weren't so ''ha take that in your face'' about the Bears having a better year than the Packers.

I really like their Defense though. It's fun as **** to watch them pummel ppl lol

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone but TB...I still simply hate the Bucs from the Warren Sapp days

I'd love to see Seattle or Washington--and Chicago is a rival and all but I love that team's play

AFC...I don't care, any of the six...Only thing I want to see is New England take on Indy, that will be a great game now that NE is running on all cylinders

PPierce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Indianpolis INDIANAPOLIS

INDIANAPOLIS

I have family from there and they've always been ONE of my favs.

I have family in Chicago too, but I hate the Bears.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, I'd like to see Seattle win their divisional game, so I can go to the NFC final.:D Then I think I'd prefer whoever played against Seattle make it to the Superbowl.

OP
OP
P

pantherd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:
smlutz said:
Because I live in PA I will be rooting mainly for Pittsburgh, but in the NFC I'll stick for the 'Skins.

Same here...Steeler Nation!! How come they are absent from the poll??

Because the poll is for NFC teams and they play in the AFC.

PokerPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm pulling for the skins, they haven't been to the playoffs in years, thier fans aren't ****s, and i'm in the washington area.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am based in Jacksonville for the next 6 weeks.... So I will be rooting for the Jags.

This is selfish.... But there is something about looking forward to reading the sports section in the morning in a city that is on the run to the Super Bowl. There is something about the atmosphere in a sports bar on game day in a city that is in a run for the Super bowl.

Besides Jacksonville does not have enough history to make me dislike them in any way shape or forum.

Anyone but Denver.

RP

Members online

Latest posts