Who will watch the Super Bowl...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Nope, may scour ebay for some good deals, last time it was a Giants/Pats Superbowl I found driving to see my GF was the better option, and it wasn't until I reached Milwaukee on the way back did I realize that the SB was going on and turned on the radio. Honestly don't like watching either team in it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah its and enamled raised lettered hitch cover.
Thanx.
I didn't think it was just something floating in space!
It's a nice touch with your plate.

And I just noticed the guy in your sig pic in the lower left wearing a cheese head sombrero.
Appropriate for that part of the country?

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Thanx.
I didn't think it was just something floating in space!
It's a nice touch with your plate.

And I just noticed the guy in your sig pic in the lower left wearing a cheese head sombrero.
Appropriate for that part of the country?

Thanks, I ordered it about a month before stock went on sale to make sure I got one. There were some really cool outfits that day. people were very creative, must have worked on some of them for months. Ahhh the memory's. Hope LA gets a team other than the Chargers so they will be back out here sooner than 8 years.

OP
OP
vancouverpackerfan

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you'll take one from a dude, I got one for ya bro.
If not, I'll understand and won't be offended.
A good handshake then.

All three: A hug, shittered (Is that even a word?) and better draft picks.
A " Man Hug", handshake, fist pump, and a shooter... till next year and success!!
"Shittered" is drinking or drowning our sorrows... I'm Canadian!!
Just hate to Lose...

Briii Byrd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course I am going to watch it. It's the Super Bowl.
yeah exactly. i always watch the super bowl! its the SUPERBOWL!
its important.
but i will be sad. i will be upset wishing it was MY green bay packers team playing the stupid patriots. i hate tom brady. so im rooting for them giants forshore yeah.
but i will wear my cheesehead in sorrow...:/

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Well, it turned out pretty much as I thought. My son who is a live, sleep, eat and breathe football type guy, dropped off my grandson at the house and went to see "The Gray" with his wife. I played a computer game for a while, played with my grandson for a while and my other son turned on the TV to have the game on in the background. But he got on his computer after a little bit as well. A neighbor came over with her baby and she, my wife and daughters were acting like women do with babies. I didn't really see much if any of the game. What I did see was uninteresting. A lot of folks around here just basically shrugged off the Super Bowl and got together to do other stuff. My oldest son sent us a picture of the crowd that were with him gathered at a Super Bowl party and were they watching the game? They were on laptops messing with something call "pinterest".

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I watched it with a few friends. Pretty boring till the second half. Plus the halftime show sucked.

Members online