Who will watch the Super Bowl...

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, we all know the Packer's are out... watching the Pro Bowl... Aaron is starting, will turn it off after they sub him out.

Still bummed about the loss... damn the Giant's are in!! Just hate losing!!

Don't want to see the Giant's win... can't stand that team. Just personal. Granted they are a good team.

Gonna root for NE... at least Brady is a good QB.

Think I'll watch the game, get shittered and it will be the End to the Season!!

Maybe I just need a hug!! Or some awesome draft picks this year....

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I decided last night I don't even want to watch it.

I got the blues...Literally, I have become obsessed with Blues and Jazz music the last few weeks, think I will spend next weekend playing my guitars to SRV and Clapton, rather than watching 2 teams I hate the most that make me cringe, I rather be happier singing this song while I play it

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't stand either team so I would like to see it all end in a tie.
Or wake up and find out that it was all a nightmare.
(FF pokes self with needle.) *Ouch!*
Already awake.
Damn!

The Cheats are the lesser of the two evils (Which means they are still an evil) so I would rather if they win but I think the Midgets will.
No, I'm not going to watch.
I'll probably find out the winner that night but won't go looking for it.
If I see the headline online, I'll just go "Meh" and won't bother reading about it.
The Packers losing really deflated me and don't make me care at all about football until the start of next season.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, we all know the Packer's are out... watching the Pro Bowl... Aaron is starting, will turn it off after they sub him out.

Still bummed about the loss... damn the Giant's are in!! Just hate losing!!

Don't want to see the Giant's win... can't stand that team. Just personal. Granted they are a good team.

Gonna root for NE... at least Brady is a good QB.

Think I'll watch the game, get shittered and it will be the End to the Season!!

Maybe I just need a hug!! Or some awesome draft picks this year....
If you'll take one from a dude, I got one for ya bro.
If not, I'll understand and won't be offended.
A good handshake then.

All three: A hug, shittered (Is that even a word?) and better draft picks.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I have no choice. It's my home SB. I waited so long for this and I GET THE PATRIOTS AND GIANTS. fml.

Gotta pull for Eli too. Basically we kinda all are lol. I would rather watch 24 hours straight of ****** speeches then root for the Patriots.*

And it's even more depressing since if Peyton is at the game watching his brother....it's like everyone and their uncle knows he likely gets canned shorty from the very stadium he is in.

Once again, fml.

mcoomer146

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am gonna watch the Super Bowl and cheer for the Patriots. It will be a great story for the Kraft family, because of his wife Myra Kraft dying, to win the SB

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no choice. It's my home SB. I waited so long for this and I GET THE PATRIOTS AND GIANTS. fml.

Gotta pull for Eli too. Basically we kinda all are lol. I would rather watch 24 hours straight of ****** speeches then root for the Patriots.*

And it's even more depressing since if Peyton is at the game watching his brother....it's like everyone and their uncle knows he likely gets canned shorty from the very stadium he is in.

Once again, fml.
I had to look up what fml stood for.

What do you think will happen to Peyton?
What do you hope will happen?

Are you in or near downtown Indy?
Do you plan to go out and party or to see the sights?
What do you plan to do on SB night?

P.S. I changed the caption to the Brady pic in my sig to fit with the times.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be watching the Super Bowl. I mean, I'm a football fan, so why not?

And I don't get all the hate for the Patriots, especially from Packers fans. I for one will be rooting for them to make the Giants their *****.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I had to look up what fml stood for.

What do you think will happen to Peyton?

Cut after SB.

What do you hope will happen?

With a new gm/HC and entire new staff and a potential switch to a 3-4. Build around Luck. It's time to move on from Peyton IMO. Can't afford him/Luck and potential FAs on team or outside of it.

Are you in or near downtown Indy?

Maybe an hour from the stadium give or take traffic. Not going to the game. Would have tried if GB was in it though

Do you plan to go out and party or to see the sights?

Not sure yet what I may do or the mood I may be in by weeks end. I am still kinda bitter over this game. I fully expect a lot more Giants fans though and I have already seen some Giants fans. It was 4-1 in favor of Giants fans buying tickets days ago. And some Colts fans have even bought tickets and sold them to Giants fans for nothing.

What do you plan to do on SB night?

Watching an emotional Peyton hug his brother after his brother either wins it all in his stadium or loses it. And both knowing the whole time that it's likely Peyton is out from that team soon. To me now this SB is being overshadowed by the Manning situation and it's even odder to me a Manning is in the game.

Fun fact: Brady is using Peyton's locker

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I'll be watching it just because of the chance I might see Vince Wilfork destroy Eli Manning :sneaky:

This might happen. And JPP/Tuck/Osi might destroy Brady.

This game....might have blood. And it might be an emotional Manning night too considering the circumstances.

I really really wish this was not the two teams. It seems almost like destiny right now though for some reason to most in Indy.

It's Manning vs. Brady. Again in Indy. But, with a different Manning.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Oh yay. Pats got here today. Giants tomorrow.
Did the Steelers get there before the Pack last year? I know the Colts arrived a night after the Bears.

It's a superstition thing. The final team to arrive has won more SBs in recent years. Pats also got there before Giants in 2007.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
People don't get all the hate on the Patriots from the Packer fans, just as I don't understand all the "I hate Drew Brees! He's a stat *****! Wah wah wah" from this forum. Only on this forum do I see the most crazy **** *****ing about running the score up or stats, yet they want to pull for the Patriots LMAO. You guys better not ever point the finger at anyone running stats and scores up again if you are pulling for New England, because while you love to single out Brees, Brady and Billechek have been doing it for years now, go through all those games where they didn't have to keep throwing it to him 400 passing yards, the 50 TD season, and all those 50 point blow outs.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Oh man, if Brees were in the big one he would have gotten a better welcome then you think. He went to college in Indiana. Most are over the SB loss.

There truly is not a rivalry with the Colts/Pats anymore either if Peyton ends up gone. It's over.

I kinda don't even care who wins at times now even though I have to pull for Eli. I just want this season over with. It's tough to predict what may happen when the Pats/Giants meet up.

Pats fans on Colts forums lately have been sooooo annoying. like rubbing it in at times. Hey most are thinking about the future and not obsessed with them 24/7 like they feel we all should be. And the few Pats fans I have seen recently on Colts forums saying Luck will win more in January then Peyton...ouch. Just ouch.

I hope the Giants crush them now.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe there are so many that aren't going to watch. I'm a football fan. This is the championship game. Yes I'm going to watch it.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Okay it's not all Pats fans. Just some. Some are okay. Whatever.

How can I NOT root for Eli?
Eli Manning, asked if he's concerned about his brother Peyton's football future: "“I know Peyton is going to do everything he can to rehab and get back. He has a great desire to play football. He wants to continue to play. But anytime you’re dealing with a neck it takes time for those things to heal up. I’ve been thinking about him a lot and praying for him and hoping he can get back on the playing field because he’s been such a joy to watch. I’m rooting him to get back.”

:cry:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to howl with glee but can't because I'm still holding my breath. :)
I can tell because your typing and not talking.
If I see something like iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Then I'll know your passed out with your head on the keypad.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
How do you all feel about the AFC West jinx/NFC East good luck charm? A guy I know from another forum told me about it when he was talking about the SB. I remember him telling me in the middle of the season the Giants would likely beat the Packers in the playoffs if they met up too.

No, I am leaning towards the Giants in a close one for another reason. Since the divisions got re-aligned IN 2002, no team that has played the AFC West entirely has ever won the SB. Raiders were the last one to make it having played the AFC West and they lost. Packers played the AFC West this year. Pats are the second team to make the SB for a team that played the AFC West entirely since 2002.

But the Pats have the NFC East factor going for them - a team that played the NFC East or from the NFC East has won the SB since 2006. Colts in 2006, Giants in 2007 vs Pats (who also played the NFC East), Pitt in 2008 vs Cardinals (who also played the NFC East), Saints in 2009, Packers in 2010 all fit the pattern.

That is why I knew the 49ers/Giants winner could be the likely winner in the SB since they did not have the AFC West factor against them. But then, patterns are just that. Which one is more powerful - the AFC West jinx or the NFC East schedule lucky charm?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts