Who will the Packers be playing?

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After they best the Hawks?

I've heard it is extremely difficult to win 3 games in a row in the same season against the same opponent.

Hasn't the Cowboys beaten the Giants twice already?

It gives me fodder for thought that the NFC championship game may be in the Frozen tundra.

What are your opinions on the OTHER NFC playoff game of the week?

°Jacob°

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i really think the giants have a great chance to win if Eli plays well....lets just hope if we go on and play the giants that its similar to the last time we played :D

otherwise if its the cowboys i think we can take um....favre had a bad day, so did harris, woodson and KGB were out and we still pulled a close game.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the Giants to win the game out-right. The 7.5 points Vegas gives me is icing on the cake.

Eli seems to have gotten past the emotional hump he has faced. He won his first Playoff Game and that was one huge monkey that is homeless and looking for another back to be on. That Monkey was not homeless for long though. It jumped right on Romeo's back.

Romeo was not sitting in a film room prepping on game film., he was off to Mexico during his time off with Jessica Simpson. That does not send a great message. Throw in a iffy T.O. health wise and I see an NFC Championship in Green Bay.... And if that happens the Packers go to Tempe.

Also....this team has really rallied around a hard nosed coach that who 2 months ago was on the edge of losing his team until he softened up and started to listen to his veteren players a bit more.

R.P.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd be shocked to see the Giants pull the upset. TB failed to put any pressure on Eli. Any QB can look like a star when he has all day to throw the ball and his backs are averaging 4+ YPC.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the Cows, but I also hate Eli Manning.

So, I hope the Giants win, but after the game, some Cow DL gets so frustrated he kicks Eli Manning in the ding ding.

As for who will win, no idea.

Tylaa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we should worry about the Seahawks first...

Agreed, all it takes is Brett Favre to have a performance like back in the Cowboys stadium and the season is over.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the Cows, but I also hate Eli Manning.

So, I hope the Giants win, but after the game, some Cow DL gets so frustrated he kicks Eli Manning in the ding ding.

As for who will win, no idea.
"Ding ding???"
You did it..............my first laugh of the day!!!!!!! :lol:

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll be watching a LOT of football this weekend to find out. I'm looking forward to all of it.

I don't think the Giants can beat the Cowboys. The Cowboys have been sucking it up, however, it's the playoffs. They will be ready. Whether TO is totally healthy or not, he still have to considered if he's on the field so even his presence changes things. The hope is that the Giants can generate a pass rush and mess with Romo.

Btw, the Superbowl is in Glendale, AZ, not Tempe. It's a new stadium and the stadium is great, but the surrounding area is a picturesque as a close-up of a butt-zit. Don't expect a lot of images from the blimp. :)

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think the Giants can beat the Cowboys. I don't see them taking down Romo and I don't see Eli doing well against Ware and the boys. I do hope I am wrong of course :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts