Who Will Have The Big Game On Saturday?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To win in the playoffs, you always need somebody to step up each game. Sometimes it's just an individual effort and sometimes the whole team, but average games get you knocked out. In 2010, you could say that Tramon and Starks stepped up against the Eagles, Rodgers was the star of the Falcons game, Raji and Shields were the stars of the Bears game, while Collins, Matthews, and Jennings led the way in the Super Bowl.

I don't want to talk about who played bad last week and therefore needs to improve. I want to hear your projections about who will be that stud this Saturday.

I'll go ahead and predict that it will be a combination of DuJuan Harris on offense and Morgan Burnett on defense

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers and the arms of our defenders wrapping up the Vikings and tackling with the fundamentals.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The D holding AP under 150 with only one TD. Throwing in a pick or fumble recovery to boot.

Offense will wake up some but the ground game late will seal the deal.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson will have a big game. No seriously, he will. I don't think our defense can stop him:tdown:

For us i'm going to say Finley and Matthews have a big game.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson will have a big game. No seriously, he will. I don't think our defense can stop him:tdown:

For us i'm going to say Finley and Matthews have a big game.

I bet the packers hold him under 150 yards rushing and I am willing to bet on it.

Finley (if his eye is ok) has been very solid for about 5-6 weeks now
Matthews might not be as effective against a run heavy team but I agree with you that he should have a big game because he is apparently one of the few on our team who isn't afraid to tackle and will chase AP down from the other side of the line.

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The D holding AP under 150 with only one TD. Throwing in a pick or fumble recovery to boot.

Offense will wake up some but the ground game late will seal the deal.
that's really all we have to do. we need to let Ponder try to beat us. Even though our DBs are often shy to hit they are great ballhawks.

I foresee Casey gettin a pick. And Cobb with a few TDs with their DBs trying to cover him in the slot.

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just one turnover for us changes how we play as a team. It's like throwing fuel onto a fire.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that's really all we have to do. we need to let Ponder try to beat us. Even though our DBs are often shy to hit they are great ballhawks.

I foresee Casey gettin a pick. And Cobb with a few TDs with their DBs trying to cover him in the slot.

After what i saw last week i think the majority of the snaps should go to Jennings in the slot. ijs he had a great day and some of his most poductive games come from him being in the slot.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bet the packers hold him under 150 yards rushing and I am willing to bet on it.

Matthews might not be as effective against a run heavy team but I agree with you that he should have a big game because he is apparently one of the few on our team who isn't afraid to tackle and will chase AP down from the other side of the line.

Bet what? a pack of tridant layers gum?:cautious:

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Offense: Nelson with 8 catches and 2 TDs. I'll say Harris a close second with 125 yards and a TD (he's going to break a 50+ yards TD run).

Defense: Hawk with a sack, a fumble recovery, and a boatload of tackles.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score

If Fin's eye is still bothering him I'll go with Jennings. He started up yesterday and shook off the rust. We'll probably see some 4WR sets with Jennings/Cobb slot. We may also see more Crabtree to help Barclay.

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finley, nelson, cobb were limited participants in practice today, that being said I still expect for them as a whole to combine for over 200 yards...

I think tramon will have a big game for some reason, as will Casey H.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finley, nelson, cobb were limited participants in practice today, that being said I still expect for them as a whole to combine for over 200 yards...

I think tramon will have a big game for some reason, as will Casey H.

lol the Tramon:eek: that looked like he was afraid of contact on Sunday? surely you can't be talking about #38.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hear he's pissed at himself and wants to redeem.

The kind of pissed thst nets big plays for him on defense? or the kind of pissed that caused him to get a personal foul penalty that cost us the game? right now he should just be quiet and go out Sunday and ball out. That was one of the worse performances i've seen from a Packer player right behind Crosby shanking makeable kicks. He's my least favorite player right now...however if he plays a good game i'll forgive him. Talk is cheap #38.. Men lie, women lie, but the film doesn't.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#38 needs to remember cheap shots only make you look like the wuss...he needs to go out there and actually HIT someone...now that will make them look like the wuss.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
#38 needs to remember cheap shots only make you look like the wuss...he needs to go out there and actually HIT someone...now that will make them look like the wuss.
Or, and hear me out now, make subtler cheap shots and not get caught. Like a knock to the sack under the guise of stripping the ball or attempted tackling. I distinctly remember the Chop, dip, elbows to the balls, rip whenever I took on OL. Very effective.

Members online

Latest posts