who will be the next packers hb?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone have any ideas?

a free agent or a packer hb?

will we trade?

I would guess Morency will get the majority of the carries this season with Brandon Jackson getting some carries as well.

Noah Herron might stick on the roster as a third down back.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dandrea231 said:
anyone have any ideas?

a free agent or a packer hb?

will we trade?

I would guess Morency will get the majority of the carries this season with Brandon Jackson getting some carries as well.

Noah Herron might stick on the roster as a third down back.

Yup.

My wishlist is for a TE anyways. In my opinion we have far more potential and talent at RB than tight end. I worry about Bubba because he never was very fast but he looked extremely slow last year.

If he has, in fact, lost that much speed there isn't much he can do out there as far as picking up his game. I know his confidence took a hit but that didn't make him slower. That comes from injuries, wear and tear, and age.

Our #1 need is not a RB and not a #3 WR or even safety.

We need a TE that can run and catch it. Consistantly. Not dropping every other pass thrown to them. I am more worried about our personnel at that position than any other. We may not be staffed with All pro type players at these other positions but we have better players to step in there than at TE.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
another opinion.

http://pu2006.typepad.com/

Team officials expect rookie Brandon Jackson to win the starting halfback job - the only question is when. The former Nebraska star, who showed quick feet and very soft hands in last month’s OTAs, is simply a better fit for this offense than Vernand Morency.....

Reaction score
The next great HB? Brandon Jackson (henceforth given a cooler name: B-Jack).

Who will be the next starting Packers HB? Vernand Morency. He'll eventually give way to B-Jack, at some point in the season (I think).

Er Pack93z, how reliable is that site?

Because the info about Moll and Colledge is worrying, if the site has credibility.

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Samkon Gaddo. Houston will cut him, we will sign him and by then we will be desperate since everyone else has failed.
Seriously, Morency will start and Jackson will be getting over half the carries by mid season.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably a running backs by committee ( like in 1990's Bennett & Levens etc.) Right Now it looks Vernard Morency and Rookie Brandon Jackson-- maybe?? Who really knows what will happen by the end of Training camp when regular season roster is set. Or what will happened during the regular season . Injuries do happen. Look at '05!

The Packer team roster is in "flex" or change over right now and has been since '05!! We just have to Deal with it!! It seems to be out with old players and in with the new .

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

Because the info about Moll and Colledge is worrying, if the site has credibility.

They seem to have some info that they post before it hits the news... but I haven't tracked it enough. Just throwing out fodder to speak about.

I think Pyle should be let back on for a week or two... stir things up :rubeyes:

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i reckon Morency will get the initial start, get injured and then it will be B-jack, herron and assorted FA's/Rookies for the rest of the season.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Pack93z said:

They seem to have some info that they post before it hits the news... but I haven't tracked it enough. Just throwing out fodder to speak about.

I think Pyle should be let back on for a week or two... stir things up :rubeyes:
BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!!!! :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :rotflmao:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts