Who wants to live in Green Bay now?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately I was unable to go to Indy to see them get whooped on by our Packers so I'll catch it on the tv 38-10 Packers. This includes a pick 6 as well

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Getting ready to go to work at Alive & Kickin. My 2nd night. Not hard work but it does wear u out by 4:30-5:00. A.M. That is. Grave yard shift. Sleep tight while I work. Then I'll sleep while u work. GO PACK GO!!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here at Lambeau Field waiting for practice to get over & hopefully get some autographs. Earlier I could here one of the coaches yelling on megaphone I guess it was. Them heard a horn as if the qtr was over

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bulaga & Perry said they might catch me on the way out. Hopefully that's a yes

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another first. I was part of the audience on The Mike McCarthy show AND I was one of the 3 to ask coach a question. Tues 10/16 at 6:30 ch 26 if u wish to watch it a see what I look like. I ask the 1st question. I enjoyed it. Cya later

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've had a good 2 days here at Lambeau yesterday I got T.J Lang & a few others. Today I got Bulaga(I think he stopped just for the kids,I just happen to be there). Go kids.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard CW signed for a guy Mon after beating the Texans. I've heard a few guys that normally don't sign go ahead & sign on their day off. After we win Sun I plan on going to Lambeau Mon & trying to a few autographs. GO PACK GO!!!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I went to UWGB and lived there, then returned a couple years later for a couple of years. I enjoyed my time in that city and near the Packers.

If I was to move again to a city.. it very well might be Green Bay. But I hate city life.. so.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
While living here in GB my other family members seem like they can't wait for us to get our first snow fall.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
YES! Another first! Although it was my 2nd time to be at The Mike McCarthy Show it was my first time to win a autographed football after the show. Both MM & Crabtree autographed it. I also volunteered to ask a question. One that Crabtree said was a first. I said "Tom I noticed u have alotta tats. Did u get one of the Lombardi Trophy win u guys won SB XLV? If not which is ur fav? He mentioned a tat of the flag on his right arm & his wife's name on his chest

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352156007.616968.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352156007.616968.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 255

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know the pic has nothing to do w/the show but I accidentally hit a button so I put that pic on there

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's likely I'll wait until training camp to get more autographs. This doesn't include the autographs I'll get at the Packers Pro Shop.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^ Do you work for the Packers? I have a question. In the summer I always get the Packers organization to donate items to the Green Bay Park and Rec Department's Kiddie Karnival (on behalf of my park). I currently teach in a suburb of Milwaukee, and my school is looking for donations of items we can raffle off for our positive behavior system we are implementing this January. Do you know who I could contact, or even if they would donate to a school that is outside GB?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
^ Do you work for the Packers? I have a question. In the summer I always get the Packers organization to donate items to the Green Bay Park and Rec Department's Kiddie Karnival (on behalf of my park). I currently teach in a suburb of Milwaukee, and my school is looking for donations of items we can raffle off for our positive behavior system we are implementing this January. Do you know who I could contact, or even if they would donate to a school that is outside GB?
I work for DNC the company that runs the concession stands. You'd have to call their corporate office about those questions.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Next yr we play the NFC east & AFC north. Hopefully the Redskins & Cowboys have to travel up here. 1)to possibly get RGIIIs autograph & 2)to see us put a butt whooping on them Cowboys

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Went to the taping of the MM Show tonight. Got there at 10:20 am for a 4:00 taping as Rodgers was the guest. Hopefully they don't cut out my hollering MVP MVP.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have totally enjoyed my first 6 months of living in Green Bay. I totally love working at Lambeau Field. Looking forward to working the playoffs.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers are starting to come back from practice. I figure they'll be leaving in about an hr maybe 2. Bought me some hand warmers plus my gloves. Here to get some autographs. GO PACK GO!!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just got home from getting some autographs. I got Saturday,Grant,Newhouse,Burnett & a couple others AND I got my personalized license plate. Since I could only have 6 letters I got VLTRPH. So if any of u guys & gals on here see a off red truck going down the road yes it is me

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Ok... don't know if Green Bay got what we got in terms of snow over the last week...but Oshkosh is around 18" of snow now (more than we got all of last year it seems)...and today, the obligatory cold spell that follows snow storms starts in (don't worry, it's a "dry cold" :) ). I was born and reared in the area so, I'm used to it ... how you liking your first GB winter?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok... don't know if Green Bay got what we got in terms of snow over the last week...but Oshkosh is around 18" of snow now (more than we got all of last year it seems)...and today, the obligatory cold spell that follows snow storms starts in (don't worry, it's a "dry cold" :) ). I was born and reared in the area so, I'm used to it ... how you liking your first GB winter?
Lovin' it. From this past Wed. Until now I'd say we got about 10-12". My only complaint is the snow isn't wet so I wasn't able to make a Packer snow man.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts