Who wants to live in Green Bay now?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tonight will be my first Packers Bears game. So lookin' forward to it. How crazy will it get? Crazy crazy crazy I'm sure. GO PACK GO!!!

Marsh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We here in the Frozen Tundra take pride in being resilient to frigid temperatures , blizzard conditions and enormous amounts of snow. But come on...5-9 inches of snow in the middle of April? Seriously???
WFRV Green Bay: Northeast Wisconsin News, Weather and Sports | Weather

That's amazing, I'm from south western Ontario in the snow belt and we get a ton of snow too, but generally not in April. Keep your chin up, you can keep warm knowing you have the best damn football team around!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
YES!YES!YES! Another first here in Green Bay today. I got about 6-8 autographs. Of course save the best for last. DJ Williams,AJ Hawk,Sherrod then my top 4 are Masthey,Cobb,Tramon Williams & my # 1 auto is did I mention a guy was there getting autos for a raffle & he got this one auto & said he'll buy the lady another football b/c she's not getting this one. The # 1 auto today was Donald Driver! GO PACK GO!!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another awesome day! Didn't get to Lambeau until 3:40. Got 11 autographs on my football AND got DDs autograph 2x. Football & the SI issue w/Rodgers & the WRs & Finely. SWEET!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got to Lambeau at 4:15 Friday & got J Jones autograph on my SI issue & football. Staying late as DD has his banquet tonight. Hopefully I'll get him to sign his football card. I asked him when he pulled in & he mentioned his banquet. Hopefully he'll sign when he sees I've waited awhile

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also got my pic w/J Bush & Terrell Manning. Got Tom Clements autograph as well

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sweet! Only one here so Crabtree signs my football even w/his wife in the truck. Awesome!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saw Cobb pull in & he said he would sign my SI issue after the banquet. Hoping(key word)to get Jordy's as well

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Almost 2 hrs since my last update. Just got Boykins auto. Looking to get about 3-4 more tonight

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Left last night or should I say this morning at about 12am. Got back here at 8:15. Finely said he'd sign on his way out to the guys on the other side as well as Charles Woodson. Hopefully they sign by the gate I'm at as well. IMO the drive out gate is where u get the majority. Usually if they sign by the gate they'll sign at the drive out gate but not always

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watched the last 4 min of the game. It was close & had a good ending. The crowd was loud. I loved it!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt trophy's blog but today's weather forecast had the season's first mention of snow.

Back to your regularly scheduled update of vltrophy's "living the dream.".

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poppa San I had to lol when I read ur post. 10/06/12 @ 6:55 I arrived at Lambeau Field to see if I can get some autos' before they head down to Indy to kick some u know what

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts