1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Who wants to live in Green Bay now?

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by GreenBayGal, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Just finished my first day 30 min. ago as it is 12:30 am. Went in at 11:30. I GB had Holmgren there. That's what I heard any way. We also had 2 weddings. I got 12.5 hrs in. A little tired but my dogs sur are barking sumthin fierce. I go in at 5-CL tomorrow. Good night Packer land

2. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Sweet rides. Working at Lambeau today & saw Coach MM & Rodgers ride. Both were sweet. Rodgers has a grey escalade. I was surprised that coach had his ride jacked up. Big black & bulky. Rodgers plate says GBP123. As I know the consessions for the games will be rockin & crazy bizy I'm so lookin forward to my first football season in Green Bay

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Here at work (Lambeau) on the forth floor & seeing some of the team head inside from TC. Had to go out on the balcony & yell GO PACK GO!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Well it's 8:52 my time now not your time now. After I got off work went to do my errands then back to Lambeau for some beer,music & some fun. Most of the team was still there. Probably recouping from the first day of TC.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    I had recently posted that the grey escalade belong to Rodgers as that is what I was told. It wasn't there today & I saw the sign on the wall that said reserved for GM TT but the big black jacked up truck is coach MM for sure.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    SOLD OUT! Family night has sold out for the 6th time in 12 yrs. last time was 2008.

7. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Should I start a journal? I'm sure after a couple weeks of the reg season this will taper off but for now it is what it is. Worked concession 116-O tonight & listened to the announcer. When he announced The kick is goooood! I'd yell OOOHHH YEAH! A fellow co-worker said in a joking way,I think the Packers will win. I commented oh I know they will. Yes it was just a scrimmage but I still enjoyed it. Hope for the best for Newhouse. Don't need him hurt. GO PACK GO!!!

8. Dan115

Dan115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +487

Yes, Please keep a journal.

9. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Rock the Lakes is taking place Aug. 18-19th here in Green Bay at Leicht Memorial Park. Gates open at 2:30 starts at 4 & admission is FREE! The bands that will be there is Skillet-We as Human-Lacey Sturm from Flyleaf & more. You can also go to rockthelakes.org/greenbay

10. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Besides working at Lambeau Field for the first time at the shareholders mtg then Family Night I had another great first here in Green Bay. The Packers had practice tonight at 7 so I got there between 5-5:15 & waited to see them ride the kids bikes & even managed to get my Packers hat signed by 7-8 guys which was cool. Unfortunately I'll be at work during tomorrows practice but I'll make it to Saturdays practice. Got to watch the Packers practice & see the different things they do. One thing they implemented was to flash a light if Rodgers or whoever is QB doesn't throw the ball in 2.5 secs. Looking forward to practice again. Even got a pic of Clay after practice riding a kids bike

• Like Like x 1
  11. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    It's great to see a GB newbie enjoy so much what we long timers seem to take for granted. :)

12. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    I plan on going back Sat/Sun to get more autos. The bad thing is that since some of the guys like Rodgers & Matthews are so big they don't give autographs. I can understand that though. We can send a SASE to the Packer Corp c/o & they'll likely sign it then

13. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    My wife will be here Fri so spend some time w/her then take'r to Lambeau for a tour & more

14. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    My wife got up here at about 6:45 Sat morning. Went for breakfast at Perkins about 8. Unloaded then rested & went to Lambeau to show my wife. Next at 5 went to line up to see the Packers & get some autos. Got 8. 5 from offense on a mini helmet & 3 Defense on one of my Packer hats. I got Coleman Harrell Taylor & on D I got Shields. Got'em put up & can't remember the others. Tired so I didn't stay for practice. Saw Newhouse & Sherrod but they were on the opposite side. Raji signed about 5-6 in th far corner as usual when he does sign. More later.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Good news good news. We signed Cedric Benson & I got his autograph! Welcomed him to Green Bay. GO PACK GO!!!

16. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Since the rest of the Packers practices are on the mornings when I work my best chance for an autograph is where they pull out when leaving hoping they sign

17. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Didn't get any autographs today BUT I did get my pic taken w/Raji. Yesterday I got CBs autograph & today my pic w/Raji! At this rate by week 1 I'll be either be the water boy for the Packers or maybe some other title helping out the Packers. GO PACK GO!!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. GreenBayGal

Ratings:
    +1,123
    I enjoy your updates.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Thanks. Even though I'll be at the games I'll be busy & won't be able to watch them so I'll be getting my boost,my energy off listening to the fans & the announcer. Going to try & make the Packers vs Colts game since its about 350 miles away.

20. GreenBayGal

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Where will you be working this Thursday?

21. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    If they keep me in the same one I'll be in 116-O. There's talk of moving me around to some of the different stands w/grills. If that's the case then I'll let u guys know as soon as I do b/c I'd like to meet u guys if possible. From what I've heard & expect I'll be cooking about 30-40 hamburgers at a time on the grill. Family night was pretty steady

• Like Like x 1
  22. GreenBayGal

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Maybe we'll stop by to say, "hello".

23. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    just found out I'm going to be cooking on 1 of 7 mobile grills. 3:1 brat & 3:1 hot dog. As soon as I know what my grill loc is I'll post it. No pics w/Packers or autographs today but I did get my first pic of Lambeau at night time. Took a couple pics from the south end of the field. What a view. Not only lookin' forward to the season but our first night game as well. GO PACK GO!!!

• Like Like x 1
  24. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    are the burgers good? ive had the brats, and i like 'em!!! will be there for the 3rd year in a row for the saints game. cant wait.....

25. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Looks like I will be at the mobile grill at 303