Who wants to live in Green Bay now?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just finished my first day 30 min. ago as it is 12:30 am. Went in at 11:30. I GB had Holmgren there. That's what I heard any way. We also had 2 weddings. I got 12.5 hrs in. A little tired but my dogs sur are barking sumthin fierce. I go in at 5-CL tomorrow. Good night Packer land

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sweet rides. Working at Lambeau today & saw Coach MM & Rodgers ride. Both were sweet. Rodgers has a grey escalade. I was surprised that coach had his ride jacked up. ********* & bulky. Rodgers plate says GBP123. As I know the consessions for the games will be rockin & crazy bizy I'm so lookin forward to my first football season in Green Bay

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here at work (Lambeau) on the forth floor & seeing some of the team head inside from TC. Had to go out on the balcony & yell GO PACK GO!!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it's 8:52 my time now not your time now. After I got off work went to do my errands then back to Lambeau for some beer,music & some fun. Most of the team was still there. Probably recouping from the first day of TC.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had recently posted that the grey escalade belong to Rodgers as that is what I was told. It wasn't there today & I saw the sign on the wall that said reserved for GM TT but the ********* jacked up truck is coach MM for sure.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
SOLD OUT! Family night has sold out for the 6th time in 12 yrs. last time was 2008.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should I start a journal? I'm sure after a couple weeks of the reg season this will taper off but for now it is what it is. Worked concession 116-O tonight & listened to the announcer. When he announced The kick is goooood! I'd yell OOOHHH YEAH! A fellow co-worker said in a joking way,I think the Packers will win. I commented oh I know they will. Yes it was just a scrimmage but I still enjoyed it. Hope for the best for Newhouse. Don't need him hurt. GO PACK GO!!!

D

Dan115

Should I start a journal? I'm sure after a couple weeks of the reg season this will taper off but for now it is what it is. Worked concession 116-O tonight & listened to the announcer. When he announced The kick is goooood! I'd yell OOOHHH YEAH! A fellow co-worker said in a joking way,I think the Packers will win. I commented oh I know they will. Yes it was just a scrimmage but I still enjoyed it. Hope for the best for Newhouse. Don't need him hurt. GO PACK GO!!!

Yes, Please keep a journal.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rock the Lakes is taking place Aug. 18-19th here in Green Bay at Leicht Memorial Park. Gates open at 2:30 starts at 4 & admission is FREE! The bands that will be there is Skillet-We as Human-Lacey Sturm from Flyleaf & more. You can also go to rockthelakes.org/greenbay

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Besides working at Lambeau Field for the first time at the shareholders mtg then Family Night I had another great first here in Green Bay. The Packers had practice tonight at 7 so I got there between 5-5:15 & waited to see them ride the kids bikes & even managed to get my Packers hat signed by 7-8 guys which was cool. Unfortunately I'll be at work during tomorrows practice but I'll make it to Saturdays practice. Got to watch the Packers practice & see the different things they do. One thing they implemented was to flash a light if Rodgers or whoever is QB doesn't throw the ball in 2.5 secs. Looking forward to practice again. Even got a pic of Clay after practice riding a kids bike

OP
OP
GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Besides working at Lambeau Field for the first time at the shareholders mtg then Family Night I had another great first here in Green Bay. The Packers had practice tonight at 7 so I got there between 5-5:15 & waited to see them ride the kids bikes & even managed to get my Packers hat signed by 7-8 guys which was cool. Unfortunately I'll be at work during tomorrows practice but I'll make it to Saturdays practice. Got to watch the Packers practice & see the different things they do. One thing they implemented was to flash a light if Rodgers or whoever is QB doesn't throw the ball in 2.5 secs. Looking forward to practice again. Even got a pic of Clay after practice riding a kids bike
It's great to see a GB newbie enjoy so much what we long timers seem to take for granted. :)

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I plan on going back Sat/Sun to get more autos. The bad thing is that since some of the guys like Rodgers & Matthews are so big they don't give autographs. I can understand that though. We can send a SASE to the Packer Corp c/o & they'll likely sign it then

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife will be here Fri so spend some time w/her then take'r to Lambeau for a tour & more

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife got up here at about 6:45 Sat morning. Went for breakfast at Perkins about 8. Unloaded then rested & went to Lambeau to show my wife. Next at 5 went to line up to see the Packers & get some autos. Got 8. 5 from offense on a mini helmet & 3 Defense on one of my Packer hats. I got Coleman Harrell Taylor & on D I got Shields. Got'em put up & can't remember the others. Tired so I didn't stay for practice. Saw Newhouse & Sherrod but they were on the opposite side. Raji signed about 5-6 in th far corner as usual when he does sign. More later.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good news good news. We signed Cedric Benson & I got his autograph! Welcomed him to Green Bay. GO PACK GO!!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since the rest of the Packers practices are on the mornings when I work my best chance for an autograph is where they pull out when leaving hoping they sign

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't get any autographs today BUT I did get my pic taken w/Raji. Yesterday I got CBs autograph & today my pic w/Raji! At this rate by week 1 I'll be either be the water boy for the Packers or maybe some other title helping out the Packers. GO PACK GO!!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I enjoy your updates.
Thanks. Even though I'll be at the games I'll be busy & won't be able to watch them so I'll be getting my boost,my energy off listening to the fans & the announcer. Going to try & make the Packers vs Colts game since its about 350 miles away.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they keep me in the same one I'll be in 116-O. There's talk of moving me around to some of the different stands w/grills. If that's the case then I'll let u guys know as soon as I do b/c I'd like to meet u guys if possible. From what I've heard & expect I'll be cooking about 30-40 hamburgers at a time on the grill. Family night was pretty steady

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe we'll stop by to say, "hello".
just found out I'm going to be cooking on 1 of 7 mobile grills. 3:1 brat & 3:1 hot dog. As soon as I know what my grill loc is I'll post it. No pics w/Packers or autographs today but I did get my first pic of Lambeau at night time. Took a couple pics from the south end of the field. What a view. Not only lookin' forward to the season but our first night game as well. GO PACK GO!!!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they keep me in the same one I'll be in 116-O. There's talk of moving me around to some of the different stands w/grills. If that's the case then I'll let u guys know as soon as I do b/c I'd like to meet u guys if possible. From what I've heard & expect I'll be cooking about 30-40 hamburgers at a time on the grill. Family night was pretty steady

are the burgers good? ive had the brats, and i like 'em!!! will be there for the 3rd year in a row for the saints game. cant wait.....

Members online

Latest posts