Who wants to live in Green Bay now?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't know what I did to get that "I am here at the bottom of every msg. If u know what to do to take it off plz let me know. Thanx.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?js0m0m
My guess from the bleacher seats is that it is automatically added. Probably in your signature or profile settings on your account there.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
This past week was a scorcher. Used to it being from the South. Don't like it but used to it. Of course Sat/Sun 7/7-7/8/12 was nice. Cool breeze not too hot,sweet. I could get use to that kinda weather. Of course I know not to expect it 3-4 months from now.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully before I have to be at work inside Lambeau Field this yr I can do some Tailgating. When do the Packers open the parking lot to the fans for TG?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully before I have to be at work inside Lambeau Field this yr I can do some Tailgating. When do the Packers open the parking lot to the fans for TG?
from: http://www.packers.com/gameday/gameday-information.html#s14
Parking
The Lambeau Field parking lot opens four hours prior to kickoff. The entire stadium lot is sold out to holders of season parking passes with the exception of a limited number of first come, first served parking for people with disabilities. Reserved season parking customers must enter the lot at the entrance indicated on their parking pass and follow the directions given by the parking attendants. No busses, R.V.'s or oversized vehicles are allowed in the Lambeau Field lot. For information on season parking, or to be added to the waiting list for season parking passes in the Lambeau Field lot, please contact the Packers Ticket Office at (920) 569-7501.
Additional reserved parking is also available nearby on an individual game basis. For information please call (800) 895-0071 or visit www.ticketstaronline.com.
In addition to the reserved parking options listed above, free parking is available on many residential streets bordering Ridge Road, Oneida Street, and Lombardi Avenue within walking distance of the stadium, and many private property owners in the vicinity offer parking for a fee.

Tailgating
Tailgating is a time-honored tradition at Lambeau Field. We encourage fans to have a good time, but please do so responsibly. Those utilizing the Lambeau Field parking lot will be permitted only one parking space per vehicle and we ask that you limit the space used for tailgating to allow for vehicle and pedestrian traffic. No recreational (wood) fires allowed. Grill cooking with charcoal or L.P. gas is permitted (no wood as fuel). All grills must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult (18 years or older), and be fully extinguished before being left unattended. Separate containers are available in the lot for hot charcoals, recyclable items and trash.
Waste Management recycling receptacles are located throughout the Lambeau Field parking lot for your convenience. Green Waste Management dumpsters, with open yellow lids, are available for tailgating recyclables such as aluminum/tin cans, beer/wine/liquor bottles, cardboard and paper.
....................................<snip>
Several stadium restrooms are accessible from the parking lot and are available to tailgaters from the time the parking lot opens (four hours prior to kickoff) until one hour prior to kickoff. These restrooms are located on the north, northwest and southwest sides of the stadium. Portable restrooms are also available throughout the parking lot.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I went on the tour the other day the guide said at one time the Bucs didn't TG & would allow no other visiting teams to TG either EXCEPT of course the Packer fans. Some of them said we do it at home we're doin it here so it was allowed

OP
OP
GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Today I visited the Packers Pro Shop and, in front of Lambeau Field atrium, right under the Vince Lombardi statue, was a wedding. The groom wore a green sports jacket, the bride in a white dress with green & yellow flowers, holding a bouquet of green & gold flowers. All the guests wore green jerseys. What a hoot!

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We here in the Frozen Tundra take pride in being resilient to frigid temperatures , blizzard conditions and enormous amounts of snow. But come on...5-9 inches of snow in the middle of April? Seriously???
WFRV Green Bay: Northeast Wisconsin News, Weather and Sports | Weather

I remember those days, growing up in Eau Claire. However, having spent the last 27 years or so in Texas, I have to say that, to me at least, the summers here are even worse than winters in WI. Last year here in Austin, we had 96 days over 100 degrees - and there were a bunch of others between 95 and 100 - beginning the last week of May with the highest at 112 in September. That's brutal! Besides, now that I am retiring, I won't have to go out in it if the weather is too bad - I can sit inside next to a roaring fire and watch the snowflakes come down. Sounds like heaven to me! (Anybody have a little brick house within walking distance of the stadium they want to sell me?)

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today I visited the Packers Pro Shop and, in front of Lambeau Field atrium, right under the Vince Lombardi statue, was a wedding. The groom wore a green sports jacket, the bride in a white dress with green & yellow flowers, holding a bouquet of green & gold flowers. All the guests wore green jerseys. What a hoot!

Sounds like my dream wedding :) Only in Green Bay! Awesome!

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not yet. I'm trying to sell my house as we speak. As soon as I can make an offer I will definately be doing so.

Everything around the stadium is already sold - believe me, I've checked. Realtors leave them on the website even though there are accepted offers, so you think you can get one, but when you go to buy it the house is no longer for sale. I have a buyer chomping at the bit for my house in Austin, but am putting off the sale because I can't buy what I want up there.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
They say there's a first time for everything. Today I had 2 firsts. 1)got my Green Bay drivers lic. Techniquely it's a piece of paper until my real lic comes in the mail. 2 firsts at one time. Paper dr license & my first WI license. Use to getting my dr loc when I go to the DMV but I'm skrate

OP
OP
GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
They say there's a first time for everything. Today I had 2 firsts. 1)got my Green Bay drivers lic. Techniquely it's a piece of paper until my real lic comes in the mail. 2 firsts at one time. Paper dr license & my first WI license. Use to getting my dr loc when I go to the DMV but I'm skrate

Congrats, CheeseHead!

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Congratulations! Have you sold your house?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have Brown County residency? If so, sign up for the Packer game ticket lottery. Chance to buy four, south end zone upper level seats at face value. Drawing right after schedule announced. You don't get to pick the game in advance and the preseason is also included. My wife and I would alternate preseason and regular season game tickets the first few years.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you have Brown County residency? If so, sign up for the Packer game ticket lottery. Chance to buy four, south end zone upper level seats at face value. Drawing right after schedule announced. You don't get to pick the game in advance and the preseason is also included. My wife and I would alternate preseason and regular season game tickets the first few years.
got it a couple weeks ago. There's good news & bad news. The bad news is that when I start working for DNC I won't be able to register for the tickets. The good news is that I'll be working 4th floor at Lambeau helping to cater to those watching the game. At least I'll be at the games. Then playoffs! Awesome!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everything around the stadium is already sold - believe me, I've checked. Realtors leave them on the website even though there are accepted offers, so you think you can get one, but when you go to buy it the house is no longer for sale. I have a buyer chomping at the bit for my house in Austin, but am putting off the sale because I can't buy what I want up there.
I was looking at a house just right across the street & the guy next door said they did some remodeling. He said they were into something (don't recall)& asking 800K.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember those days, growing up in Eau Claire. However, having spent the last 27 years or so in Texas, I have to say that, to me at least, the summers here are even worse than winters in WI. Last year here in Austin, we had 96 days over 100 degrees - and there were a bunch of others between 95 and 100 - beginning the last week of May with the highest at 112 in September. That's brutal! Besides, now that I am retiring, I won't have to go out in it if the weather is too bad - I can sit inside next to a roaring fire and watch the snowflakes come down. Sounds like heaven to me! (Anybody have a little brick house within walking distance of the stadium they want to sell me?)
how'd u like that snow in 2010 during the Super Bowl?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw where on one side of Lambeau you can't park in the street or yards. What's up w/that? Neighborhood take a vote or something?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally! I called DNC for weeks trying to get my schedule & when I work. I start tomorrow working at Lambeau. Since pre-season hasn't started yet & it's 4 weeks from 7/19/12 until our 1st pre-season home game. Besides prep I'm curious as to what we will be doing? It would be cool to cater to the Packers during mini camp. GO PACK GO!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts