Who wants to live in Green Bay now?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doing a mock draft already & not even SB week yet. Got the SB next then the combine next the draft then training camp

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW! Another first here in Green Bay is me standing in line at Lambeau Field to get DD tix. Oh ya! Lovin' it!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doors open at 9:30 & starts at 11:00. I'll probably get there about 6:30-7 so I can get a decent seat

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got 1 more hr until DDs retirement announcement begins. Stood in line for 3hrs 45 min to get a front row spot(behind the gates of course)& all that time is worth it

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The statue that is in Title Town currently that has receiver on the back where the name goes will be renovated. It will soon have Drivers name & # it. DD also received a street named after him as well as receiving a key to the city of Green Bay.

D

Dan115

The statue that is in Title Town currently that has receiver on the back where the name goes will be renovated. It will soon have Drivers name & # it. DD also received a street named after him as well as receiving a key to the city of Green Bay.

WOW I can see his smile all the way across the Pacific.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Him & McCarthy got a little choked up but that's to be expected. He was asked if he'd come back as a coach & he said he's more of a family guy. Coaches are here late & I don't think EB(Edgar Bennett)is ready to give up his job. We'll see in about 5-6 yrs.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another first here in Green Bay. Ate at Brett Favre's Steakhouse. Had all u can eat cod. Will likely get steak next time. Favre actually has a couple Rodgers autographed pics in his restaurant. Found one I'm gettin'. Will take a pic & post it when I get it

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Woke up to about 3/4" ice on everything. Chose to take the morning off. Was just outside. Have 4 thigh size diameter branches from 3 different trees down in my yard. Last one just fell which drew me outside. Took down 120' power line feeding my out buildings. Also snapped off the yard light pole. Won't need or have power there until next month. Next time I may go underground except crossing the paved driveway could be an issue. I don't think the frost is out of the ground yet.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
wow, WI weather is just sucking more and more......I would love to just come for a visit back to Oshkosh in the winter, but to hell with staying. Yesterday was 80 degrees and sunny here in eastern NC, today is gunna be 77 and sunny as well.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Went outside the other day & I was like wow! I can finally see the grass 95% of the snow had melted. I go to work on 3rd shift & it starts snowing monster size flakes. So much for seeing the grass. I finally got to see thunder snow. Mark that off my bucket list......lol

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently sitting in my Packers fold up chair in the yard eating some hot pockets drinking a beer @ watching the squirrels. If your asking yes I'm bored. It's too nice to be indoors

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Went outside the other day & I was like wow! I can finally see the grass 95% of the snow had melted. I go to work on 3rd shift & it starts snowing monster size flakes. So much for seeing the grass. I finally got to see thunder snow. Mark that off my bucket list......lol

that is the reason I don't come home for a visit until summer......F*CK Wisconsin winters

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
that is the reason I don't come home for a visit until summer......F*CK Wisconsin winters
So we can expect you maybe for training camp / preseason then?
Mothers day weekend, Saturday had driving sleet and snow showers along with rain. Sunday night is expecting a hard freeze with frost on the windshields Monday morning. Tuesday low 70's with 80's by Wednesday.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
^ I came up there for for a visit a couple years ago, and the wife and I decided to go watch an open training camp workout, it actually was kinda warm out (70's). The weather has gone completely wacko lately.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. But I believe the warm weather is here to stay until about Sept or Oct.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Yeah, but now we will be bit*hing about the heat.....I know I am already, been in the 90's a couple days down here so far and my father said that up in Oshkosh it has hit mid 80's several times.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
At 9:30 I got hungry for some cousins subs which I tried the other day & liked. I call & no one answered. Totally crazy. It's Friday & these places are closed. Green Bay needs to stay open a little later

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
^ I need some cooler weather already......sunday was 95 degrees here......woke up and went to work this Monday morning to find out that at 5:45am it was already 78 degrees outside...DAMN !!!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just over a yr here in Green Bay & still lovin' it. Going to Fam night tonight & spent close to 75-90 hrs waiting for autographs. No exaggeration. Practice at 8:20 am they left around 8pm. Spent a minimum 10 hrs at Lambeau Field. Longest day was 14 hours. I can see this being a yearly tradition. GO PACK GO!!!

Members online

Latest posts