Who wants to live in Green Bay now?

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On Friday when the snow fell (more than they expected, I think) my brother totaled his car on Lombardi because some guy from out of the area was trying to get to the Gambler game and turned into Lambeau instead of the Resch (nevermind that there is an entire STREET separating the two), and my brother slid into the car. Yay snow!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
On Friday when the snow fell (more than they expected, I think) my brother totaled his car on Lombardi because some guy from out of the area was trying to get to the Gambler game and turned into Lambeau instead of the Resch (nevermind that there is an entire STREET separating the two), and my brother slid into the car. Yay snow!!
Sorry to hear bout the accident. Is ur brother ok? Hope he is. Look on the bright side. It could've been much worse

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's fine. His birthday is tomorrow and he needs to buy a new car, so it kind of killed his birthday. He should not have been following so closely in the snow.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Um, isn't parking for the Resch the Lambeau field lot? Or is it just used for overflow? I've always parked at Lambeau when going to the Resch or the Arena.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Um, isn't parking for the Resch the Lambeau field lot? Or is it just used for overflow? I've always parked at Lambeau when going to the Resch or the Arena.

I didn't think so... we always parked across the street from the Resch when I used to go to the Gambler games (not at Lambeau, though - across Armed Forces Drive). It could have changed, though.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't think so... we always parked across the street from the Resch when I used to go to the Gambler games (not at Lambeau, though - across Armed Forces Drive). It could have changed, though.
Last time I went to the Gamblers was 2 seasons ago and I know we parked in Lambeau. The match was at the Arena, not the Resch though.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tomorrow night I will be having another first here in Green Bay. Even though I'll be working when time permits I plan on sneaking out to watch a few minutes of my first playoff game. It'll be much sweeter when we get the victory.

D

Dan115

Tomorrow night I will be having another first here in Green Bay. Even though I'll be working when time permits I plan on sneaking out to watch a few minutes of my first playoff game. It'll be much sweeter when we get the victory.
Get those people off their fat butts and making some noise 1 hour before kick off, We need it rocking for the very start till the gun goes off.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gonna rock that joint. Gonna rock their world gonna kick their butt

D

Dan115

I wish I was there I would walk around an hour before kickoff and talk with everyone LET"S GET THIS PARTY GOIN!!!

I do not care how crazy people would think I am

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
They wouldn't think ur crazy just a die hard fan get people even more pumped.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO we should spend 2 of our draft picks on the D. 1)DT to play by Raji. Would hope he's about the size of Gilbert Brown. 2 big middle guys then we've got CM3 & hopefully NP on the outside. 2)either a S or CB. I know we got Shields,Williams & Burnett for those pos. but CW has been hurt & unless he renegotiates his contract he won't be back next yr

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't hafta be at Lambeau til 2:30 for work but got here at 11:20 to get a decent parking spot. Surprisingly someone is just charging $20 to park in his yard. This being the playoffs I figured it'd be $40. At least $30 min.

D

Dan115

I would like to see the Packer fans on there feet the entire game, going crazy. Remember those Steeler fans from the 70's.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crowd was rowdy. I watched the last 6 min of the game. Totally loved it!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking for a full time job. After we beat the 49ers & should the Falcons loose to the Redskins/Seahawks Packers will have another playoff game

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that we're out lookin forward to the combine then the draft. IMO we need to draft 5 O-linemen & 2 d-linemen. One of those D-lineman needs to be a "Gilbert Brown" to work beside Raji to stop the run. Lovin' it here in Green Bay. No place like it. As Dorthy said "there's no place like home there's no place like home."

Members online

Latest posts