• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.packerforum.com/f8/its-time-me-move-22931.html

I will no longer be posting on this site. As much as I have enjoyed my brief time here I just felt like I never fit in. My opinions seemed to irritate too many forum members. Everything I posted was how I honestly felt about the team. I love the Packers and enjoy talking Packer football. I don't know why but for some reason I got labeled a Viking troll, a Packer hater and rumor monger. I don't know how to overcome that and convince people otherwise. I liked reading this forum. It seems to have many knowledgeable fans who enjoy talking about their Packers. I'll miss this place but it's time to move on.

So lets do a poll someone asked!!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
MAN ITS 11:40 PM here in NY and still no update?!!!! I need to know if he's coming back!!! how am i supposed to sleep?! I got class tomorrow, I can't stay up all night!! GAAAAAH
Don't worry. I'm sure Ed Werder will have an update from outside the gates to Bob's house on ESPN any second now.

Failing that, you can turn on NFL Network and see if he texted Mariucci yet.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS:

According to my sources, ESPN is going to be holding a ... not one... but TWO HOUR SPECIAL called "The Bobcision." During this time, we will see highlights of packerbob's entire career at packerforum.com. This includes memories of all his rumors, his critiques of players, and comments from members most jealous of him. One of packerbob's inside sources may also be making a special trip to the show for a live interview!

Will packerbob stay with his loyal Packer posts? Will he take his talents to Murder city? Or could he shock the world and make the Lions forum a championship contender?

The interview will be held during halftime of the Green Bay Packers and Detroit Lions game. People who attend the show will be treated to free english muffins and jam. Free Jerry Spring showing follows the Bobcision! Get your tickets now!!

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I FIGURED IT OUT.

packerbob is brett favre.

thats why hes an insider AND indecisive

:3

vegasdan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHAHA Come on guys if someone leaves we dont pay that much attention

WHY THIS GUY?

He has threatened multiple times to leave the forum. He has insider info that he is no longer going to post as a punishment for posters not taking him seriously.

Now he has started a thread where he threatens the same thing:

http://www.packerforum.com/f8/its-time-me-move-22931.html

I voted to go, and I thought it was a bit cruel when I saw the results that most wanted him to stay. Now I am thinking the yes votes are for people who want him to stay, so they can make fun of him.

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can pull the plug on this poll thread and delete my post on leaving this forum. This whole thing is turning into a circus. I have concerns about my credibity being shot at this point. I would like to get back to posting insider information and discussing the Packers on this forum. I'm not looking for attention or being the forum villian. I'm not in this to be the butt of everyones jokes. I'll try posting again and see how it goes but I really want to get back to discussing the Packers and put an end to all this other foolishness.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
With my luck he will end up on one of my Vikings forums. (After spending some time with the Jets fans) I don't know if I can handle that. I may have to quit forums altogether. I just don't understand the why this guy is "Favreing" on his decision. Make up your mind already!

:chisux:

bear7625

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been a Packer fan for over 50 years, and like this forum because it's not over-run with trolls like other sites. I think packerbob is entitled to his opinion as all of us are. Some packer fans don't like to hear the truth when we lose a game like we did against the bears. Our running game sucks because of our O-line and blocking scheme, not the RB's. It really shows when we play a team with a good D-line. I hope we don't turn this board into a joke like some others.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think someone is making themselves out to be more important than they really are. Kinda sad and pathetic really.

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think someone is making themselves out to be more important than they really are. Kinda sad and pathetic really.

If you read my reply to this poll thread I said I was sick of all this foolishness and wanted to just get back to posting about the Packers. I even suggested pulling the plug on this stupid poll. I'm not an attention getter. I wasn't the one who suggested taking a poll. I'm not trying to make myself out to be important. If I was in it for all the attention don't you think I would sit back and enjoy everything being said about me and keep checking the poll numbers to see how I'm doing. Instead I told the moderater that I thought this whole thing was silly and suggested that he delete it.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you read my reply to this poll thread I said I was sick of all this foolishness and wanted to just get back to posting about the Packers. I even suggested pulling the plug on this stupid poll. I'm not an attention getter. I wasn't the one who suggested taking a poll. I'm not trying to make myself out to be important. If I was in it for all the attention don't you think I would sit back and enjoy everything being said about me and keep checking the poll numbers to see how I'm doing. Instead I told the moderater that I thought this whole thing was silly and suggested that he delete it.

Heh, ok. Your whole "Not sure if I should stay or go" thread that YOU created proves otherwise.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Word. Can we get a mod to close this stunt? My advice bob is to do what you just did, forget this stunt and resume posting. None of us here really hold grudges, that I've seen anyway, so post your opinions and your stories and we wont go into them with a bias state of mind.

I think the main reason that this all started was the amount of negativity you brought without posting anything else. We've all been negative, that's not the problem. The problem is every post you did was trashing one of our players.

Me personally? I like to hear the rumors and "insider" info. I dont need you to name a source or anything, i enter this forum expecting 100% of the posters know more about Packer football then me, so i just get excited reading about potential trades. If some1 disagrees with you, or asks for a source, and you can't give it, F um. who cares? you know the truth, half of us dont care, and none of us will know unless it happens.

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heh, ok. Your whole "Not sure if I should stay or go" thread that YOU created proves otherwise.

I posted that "It's time for me to move on" thread because I was tired of being labeled a Viking troll, Packer hater and rumor mongerer. It got to the point that I was reluctant posting anything. I just felt that I was pi$$ing off too many people and thought to myself, who needs this. As the replies started coming in the whole thing took on a humorous slant. I even thought it was getting funny and even interjected some humor with my updates about being indecisive. I assumed everyone would get the Brett Favre connection. I think some took it too seriously and thought I was too into myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts