1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Who to start

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TOPackerFan, Oct 25, 2006.

1. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have to start two of the following:

Cadillac Williams, Maurice Jones-Drew and Wali Lundy.

Jones-Drew is a lock, but Williams is playing against Denver this week so I'm leaning toward Lundy.

What do you guys and gals think I should do?

2. PackFanInSC

PackFanInSC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Lundy is an easy pick -- 1.) Kubiak held Dayne out last week to allow Lundy and Gado a chance to assert themselves ands 2.) they are facing Tennessee -- who is ranked last against the run to a tune of 164.5 yards a game.

3. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That was my thinking too.

4. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Williams is playing against the Giants, not the Broncos. The Colts play the Broncos. You could go either way, but keep in mind that the Giants D is pretty beat up now. Umenyiora and Arrington are hurt. Lundy could have a big game against the Titans, but Williams could have a big game too and has proven himself in the past. He's less of a gamble at this point. You could pick either of those guys and I wouldn't have any objections.

EDIT: Actually, I wouldn't consider Jones-Drew a lock. I would go Williams/Lundy if it were me.

5. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Apparently I need help with my reading but I'm not sure the analysis changes any after seeing what the Giants D did on Monday night.