Who should induct Brett Favre in Canton?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I think it would be fitting if he introduced himself

I was trying to think of a witty suggestion....

.......Then I decided I don't care.

I'm right there with you, HRE.

Hell, I don't even carry any of the animosity that many do toward Favre - probably because I've never been one to idolize individual players. I'm not trying to elevate myself above the fray so to speak; I doubt sincerely that I'd even watch the induction ceremony. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice thing to have another Packer in the HOF, but, it doesn't impact my day-to-day existence ... so ... whatever.

Just an observation here though. When you think about it ... I can't think of anyone who put up with Brett's crap more than and longer than Deanna Favre. Cripe, since high school, she was there standing beside him. I guess, a truer friend you couldn't ask for and he pooped on her too...hard to care about a guy like that.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I'm right there with you, HRE.

Hell, I don't even carry any of the animosity that many do toward Favre - probably because I've never been one to idolize individual players. I'm not trying to elevate myself above the fray so to speak; I doubt sincerely that I'd even watch the induction ceremony. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice thing to have another Packer in the HOF, but, it doesn't impact my day-to-day existence ... so ... whatever.

Just an observation here though. When you think about it ... I can't think of anyone who put up with Brett's crap more than and longer than Deanna Favre. Cripe, since high school, she was there standing beside him. I guess, a truer friend you couldn't ask for and he pooped on her too...hard to care about a guy like that.
Well said Weeds :tup:

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live 90 minutes from the HOF, so I will be there regardless of who it is. I was planning on going for Reggie White's induction, but he didn't make it, so I stayed home. I plan on going every time a Packer is inducted, it's something I feel like I can't/shouldn't miss being that I live so close.

toolkien

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Frank Winters.

Though Bubby Brister would be appropriate because that's who Favre would have been without the Packers giving him three chances to make something out of his career.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live 90 minutes from the HOF, so I will be there regardless of who it is. I was planning on going for Reggie White's induction, but he didn't make it, so I stayed home. I plan on going every time a Packer is inducted, it's something I feel like I can't/shouldn't miss being that I live so close.

I nominate PackMan, from the back of his chopper in a pair of Wranglers and a Reggie White jersey!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is Benedict Arnold, or Darth Vader, available?

Actually, John Walker Lindh should do it, if he can get out.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Brian Bosworth ? He had an overinflated opinion of himself too.....:D

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brad Childress.
Well, I can see the Packers having BF day in the next couple of years, and then the ol' gunslinger showing his appreciation to the team by having Ziggi Wilf or someone from the Vikes induct him. I hope it doesn't happen, but wouldn't be surprised if he did so.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts