Who should induct Brett Favre in Canton?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
John madden would be an amusing choice, but I think his daughter should. I like when kids do the speech, it's always really touching.

Just please don't let it be Deanna.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

John madden would be an amusing choice, but I think his daughter should. I like when kids do the speech, it's always really touching.

Just please don't let it be Deanna.
Jenn Sterger ??? :rolleyes:. She could talk about his great "Attributes".....lol

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike Holmgren, who was Farve's head Coach at G.B. . Mike Holmgren was very instrumental in Favre becoming the successful NFL QB , Favre became.

Or Ron Wolf who was the Green Bay Packer GM and director of Packer football operations in 1992, who made the trade with Atlanta Falcons to bring Brett Favre to Green Bay. In 1992, Ron Wolf believed that Favre would be"The Franchise QB" for the Packers.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are several good choices such as Holmgren, Mariucci, and Wolf. One could also go a different direction and select John Madden because I doubt that his man-crush has faded.

Warren Sapp would be pretty funny. One could also consider either Mark Carrier or Dre Bly, who both hold the distinction of being the only players to intercept Favre six times. Here is some interesting stats about Favre's interceptions from a website that allows you to guess at the name of every player whom intercepted him throughout his career:

http://www.sporcle.com/games/chair/brett-favre-interceptions
Including playoffs, over his 20 year career, Brett Favre threw 366 interceptions to 255 players. 77 players intercepted him more than once, and 59 intercepted him in more than one game. Favre threw an interception to all 32 teams, plus the LA Rams and Houston Oilers. Only one player intercepted Favre three times in a single game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It should have been Big Irv

I hope it isnt--Winters...Any former player actually

I think will be Holmgren or Deanna

H

HardRightEdge

I think it would be fitting if he introduced himself
I hope it's Ted or Arod

You must be joking.

I was trying to think of a witty suggestion. The best I came up with was Little Mr. **********. He could squeeze it a little and make it look like it's talking. Then I decided I don't care.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
You know if you look at the title of this thread real fast it almost reads like this.

We should indict Brett Favre in Canton.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts