who saw end of N.E vs the Jets?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Who saw the end of the game where bill belichick was making his way to talk to mangini?

there was a photographer in the way, Bill grabbed him and pushed him out of the way and yelled at him

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah I thought he was gonna choke a *****

classic

edit - he's the man, but I kinda get my eyes rolling when he is all about HUGs after a WIN, but a quick 'screw you' shake after a loss. Cmon Bill.

Pats vs. Chargers will be....I dunno. It could be a great one. It could be a squash. I'll watch that one, thats for sure.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bellichick vs. Schottenheimer: Possibly the best playoff coach in history vs. the worst. Marty has more talent to work with, and I will be sticking up for him, but I wouldn't bet any money on his team, that's for sure.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was no reason for him to do that. That guy was just trying to do his job. He didnt even apologise afterwards when given the chance. What an *******.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was no reason for him to do that. That guy was just trying to do his job. He didnt even apologise afterwards when given the chance. What an *******.

Come on. Everyone knows that the Boston/New England media is beyond obnoxious. I have never in my life seen so many photographers waiting for a "handshake shot". I mean, we all heard Michael Strahan's rant, right? He's been in that mix of media frenzy for years. And really, I think he just reached his boiling point. But, after all that, Bill Belichick is a bit of a grumpy *****, so I'm not surprised. I thought that the whole sequence was just funny.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

Looks like he read this and felt bad. ^^^^^

Bill Belichick was so intent on hugging former protege Eric Mangini after Sunday's Patriots victory that he shoved aside a Boston Globe cameraman to meet him.

After refusing to address the incident Sunday, the Patriots coach called the photographer at home to apologize.

"I do feel bad about that," Belichick said on Boston radio station WEEI. "I really didn't mean to hit him up high there. I was trying to just push him out of the way and get to Eric. It wasn't ... it certainly wasn't called for, so I ... I wish that hadn't happened."

After the game, Belichick wasn't as talkative.

"I'm not going to get into a postgame analysis here," Belichick said. "Really, I've had enough of that."

Belichick's lukewarm handshakes with Jets head coach Mangini after two regular-season matchups had drawn much attention. There was much speculation what would happen between the two coaches after the wild-card matchup.

"I've got to tell you, I wasn't focused on that moment. It was nice, but I honestly wasn't thinking about that," Mangini said about the hug with Belichick.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll take the time to point out here that Belichick looks like an idiot in a Hoodie.

I respect the guys coaching ability and all that he's done, but a hoodie on an NFL coach? Maybe I'm old fashioned.

Members online

Latest posts