1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

who saw end of N.E vs the Jets?

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by longtimefan, Jan 7, 2007.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,971
    Who saw the end of the game where bill belichick was making his way to talk to mangini?

there was a photographer in the way, Bill grabbed him and pushed him out of the way and yelled at him

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yeah I thought he was gonna choke a bitch

classic

edit - he's the man, but I kinda get my eyes rolling when he is all about HUGs after a WIN, but a quick 'screw you' shake after a loss. Cmon Bill.

Pats vs. Chargers will be....I dunno. It could be a great one. It could be a squash. I'll watch that one, thats for sure.

3. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Bellichick vs. Schottenheimer: Possibly the best playoff coach in history vs. the worst. Marty has more talent to work with, and I will be sticking up for him, but I wouldn't bet any money on his team, that's for sure.

4. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    There was no reason for him to do that. That guy was just trying to do his job. He didnt even apologise afterwards when given the chance. What an *******.

5. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Come on. Everyone knows that the Boston/New England media is beyond obnoxious. I have never in my life seen so many photographers waiting for a "handshake shot". I mean, we all heard Michael Strahan's rant, right? He's been in that mix of media frenzy for years. And really, I think he just reached his boiling point. But, after all that, Bill Belichick is a bit of a grumpy bitch, so I'm not surprised. I thought that the whole sequence was just funny.

6. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Looks like he read this and felt bad. ^^^^^

7. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Better late than never.

8. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's true. Kenny Rogers? Are you listening?

9. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,971
    Bill Belichick was so intent on hugging former protege Eric Mangini after Sunday's Patriots victory that he shoved aside a Boston Globe cameraman to meet him.

After refusing to address the incident Sunday, the Patriots coach called the photographer at home to apologize.

"I do feel bad about that," Belichick said on Boston radio station WEEI. "I really didn't mean to hit him up high there. I was trying to just push him out of the way and get to Eric. It wasn't ... it certainly wasn't called for, so I ... I wish that hadn't happened."

After the game, Belichick wasn't as talkative.

"I'm not going to get into a postgame analysis here," Belichick said. "Really, I've had enough of that."

Belichick's lukewarm handshakes with Jets head coach Mangini after two regular-season matchups had drawn much attention. There was much speculation what would happen between the two coaches after the wild-card matchup.

"I've got to tell you, I wasn't focused on that moment. It was nice, but I honestly wasn't thinking about that," Mangini said about the hug with Belichick.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

10. Timmons

Timmons Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I'll take the time to point out here that Belichick looks like an idiot in a Hoodie.

I respect the guys coaching ability and all that he's done, but a hoodie on an NFL coach? Maybe I'm old fashioned.

11. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,971