Who on Packers D is the leader

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Rodgers makes players on offense around him better!!
What player on the Packers D makes the others better around him?
I'm sure some one has an opine!

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Dline: Mike Daniels
Linebackers: Jake Ryan
Secondary: Haha

I guess is how I would look at it. Our defense is pathetic, it really breaks my heart because for some reason they will not fire Ted Thompson or Dom Capers to give us a different look. No team in the NFC/AFC championship should be playing a zone defense. But the Steelers and Packers decided too. That turned out well for both of them....

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to see any other team in an NFC/AFCCG, regardless of injuries going in, lose a heavy rotation safety on the opening kick off, then probably their best DB at the time in the 2nd quarter and then their starting ILB and shut down a high powered offense in that game. All the while their own high powered offense backs them up with a big fat ZERO in the first half.

I think we have a few solid guys on defense, but not sure we have that difference maker right now. I like Burnett a lot. he's very important, but he's not a nick Collins. I think Dix is just solid, maybe he'd be better not trying to cover up for DB's all the time. Daniels is our best lineman and watching him, he's very effective, but there's not enough around him so he takes a lot of attention by the offense. He doesn't make many blow up plays and nobody else around him takes advantage of it either.

I think all of our LB'ers inside and out are just average at this point. Perry being the best right now, but when you're the only guy, it's tougher and he's not a super star, he's better than average though.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perry and Daniels, who IMO are literally the only indispensable parts. Maybe Ha Ha and Hyde

Members online

Latest posts