1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who Mel Kiper has the Packers Drafting

Discussion in 'Draft Talk' started by Packers80, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Packers80

Packers80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +44
    Check it out.

Attached Files:

2. Wills29

Wills29 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +36
    Mel will change his mind a million times between now and the actual draft.

• Like Like x 4
  3. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +515
    Mercilus may not be available for the 28th pick.

4. Bagadeez04

Bagadeez04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +133
    The only thing that could make this not happen is if Mel Kiper is not GM of the Packers. Otherwise this is some really great insight.

Also some say he can't make the transition to OLB in NFL...that he is best suited to be 4-3 DE.

5. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,395
    I believe the reason your previous thread was locked up is because it contains information you have to pay for.

6. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,395
    Everyone can be Mel Kiper and predict the first 5 picks accurately and screw up the rest. His entire career is scouting college recruits and predicting what team will draft them (Only 1st round).

7. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    We could always adapt him to a Tony Bennett kind of role at OLB.

8. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +831
    Idk, the more I hear about this guy from Illinois the more I hope he is not the first round pick. 2 guys I really like that should be around in the 2nd round and 3rd round respectively are Vinny Curry out of Marshall and Trevor Guyton out of Cal. I think Curry has more pass rushing skills while Guyton is viewed as a good tackler and solid player that can rush the pass but doesn't have elite quickness. Those would be the DE ideas.

As for someone to play opposite Clay I really like Bruce Irvin out of West Virginia and am extremely intrigued by Jonathan Massaquoi out of Troy.

After watching some film on these guys Curry and Irvin look like the goods. Massaquoi wasn't that impressive imo. I was extrememly impressed with Curry.

On late day 2 or day 3 Tyler Nielson out of Iowa will be around and could be a steal.

9. tstej

tstej Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +27
    How many times does a team pick a no name player from a no name school and Mel Kiper is the only one who knows who he is. The draft is impossible to predict, but their are few better than Mel Kiper at analyzing the draft.

10. Bagadeez04

Bagadeez04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +133
    He certainly seems to know his stuff...but after the first 5 picks or so it's anyone's guess who these team's are going to take.

11. BSchujasNYG

BSchujasNYG Giants Fan

Ratings:
    +0
    Well there's a name that you can cross off the Packer's possible draftee list. Kiper is a jackass.