Who is your second favorite team?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Oddly enough I've always liked the Falcons and Bengals. I have no reasoning for it at all. But if I didn't start a season as Packers it was as Falcons or Bengals.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
Whoever plays against the Vikings. ;)

haha reminds me of what my dad used to say when i'd ask him 'who do we root for now dad the packers dont play' he'd say 'whoever the hell is playing the stinkin bears'

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a lot of teams that I follow aside from the Packers...I like the Skins and the Giants (and Dallas, sort of) simply because they're the other teams in the Eagles division...an entire side of my family has been Raider fans since AFL days...I'll take either Oakland or Cleveland, or Kansas City simply because of PENN STATE's Larry Johnson

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
ahaug82 said:
Whoever plays against the Vikings. ;)

haha reminds me of what my dad used to say when i'd ask him 'who do we root for now dad the packers dont play' he'd say 'whoever the hell is playing the stinkin bears'

Yeah, I got it from my Dad too. But here in South Dakota most people are Viking fans, so I don't really hate the Bears as much as I should.

I even have a T-shirt that says "My two favorite teams are the Packers and whoever plays the Vikings". I bought it in Minnesota too. :lol:

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
I really don't like any team consistently except for the Packers. I can remember at one time or another every team beating the Pack and pissing me off. In general I hate all the teams except the Pack. I did root for the Chiefs and the seahwaks this year b/c I had Alexander and LJ on my fantasy team.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
I even have a T-shirt that says "My two favorite teams are the Packers and whoever plays the Vikings". I bought it in Minnesota too. :lol:

I saw that shirt at the Mall of America a couple weeks ago. It's been out for a while though.

My second favorite team...maybe Pittsburgh. A long time ago it used to be the Vikings because I felt sorry for them, but then they got Randy Moss and I lost all respect for that organization.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going with sixone220's theme, the Vancouver Canucks :p . Jeremy Shockey is one of my favorite players, so the Giants are up there I guess.

ravage

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1)Seattle-goes back to the Steve Largent days. I had a hard time with this when Holmgren went there though but I'm over that.

2)Cincy-This is more recent. I like the players they have on the offensive side of the ball there. Palmer, Rudi, Houshmandzadeh, and Chad. Chad can be as mouthy as TO but everyone just laughs along with him instead of getting angry.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
ahaug82 said:

I saw that shirt at the Mall of America a couple weeks ago. It's been out for a while though.

I have that shirt, bought at the Mall of America too.

I'd have to say my second favourite team is Carolina or Pittsburgh.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Must go AFC as there is only one NFC team to root for. Being that I always liked the underdog...and if you throw in some loud and trashy unis, you've got my attention. The Bengals.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of like the old Cleveland Browns. Before the move to Baltimore. Loved the dog pound.

Greatest fans outside of Green Bay.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steelers.
I used to like the Raiders back in the 70s and early 80s until they turned into a bunch of ******.

Aceschnd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta go with 2, Redskins and Ravens, because the the Ravens are my dads favorite team, and the Skins are my friends. They are the 2 guys I watch the games on Sunday with and having somebody to high five when your team does well is a great luxury. So we all root for each others team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts