Who is your favorite Packers WR and why?

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am torn between James Jones and Jordy Nelson. IF I had to pick one, I would say Jordy because he is so tenacious and never seems to give up on a play. He fights and fights and fights. That is not to say that Jones doesn't fight but I see more of that "drive" in Jordy on every play.

M

mayo44

It was a rhetorical question.

And I answered it anyway because I disagreed with your implication. Rhetorical questions usually have a pretty obvious and generally agreed upon answer.

If the answer to a question is debatable, should one decline to answer simply because the questioner may or may not have intended for the question to be rhetorical? Does asking a rhetorical question make the questioner's own answer somehow more authoritative and final? Does it mean only he can answer and his answer must be accepted as correct? Would it be unreasonable to answer "No." to all of these questions?

H

HardRightEdge

And I answered it anyway because I disagreed with your implication. Rhetorical questions usually have a pretty obvious and generally agreed upon answer.

If the answer to a question is debatable, should one decline to answer simply because the questioner may or may not have intended for the question to be rhetorical? Does asking a rhetorical question make the questioner's own answer somehow more authoritative and final? Does it mean only he can answer and his answer must be accepted as correct? Would it be unreasonable to answer "No." to all of these questions?

Suit yourself, without an argument of substance evidently.

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been a JJ fan since he scored that TD against Cincinnati where they crushed him, popped his helmet off, and he ran to the end zone while the defenders laid there seeing little yellow birdies circle around their heads. BUT, I like our top 3 guys fairly equally, because they are humble, and nowhere near "divas".

H

HardRightEdge

I did, and the rest of the post didn't answer the question posed.
You made a statement with no support. The burden of proof is on you. I stated the ways in which you did not pass the burden of proof, which happens to be an argument of substance.

M

mayo44

You made a statement with no support. The burden of proof is on you. I stated the ways in which you did not pass the burden of proof, which happens to be an argument of substance.

I said it's not racist to point out that a person happens to be Caucasian, and it's not. You're the one who asked a question, didn't answer it. I did. You said it was rhetorical. I said I answered it anyway. I don't give a crap about any "burden of proof" this isn't a court. It was my opinion and I think you'll find a lot of people would agree. Some might not. So what? Who cares? I consider the matter closed.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Speak for yourself. Your opinion is no better than mine. You think pointing out that a guy happens to be white is racist. Good for you. Whatever. Carry on.

Oh wow, thinks someone is questioning HIS opinion and gets butt hurt about that happening....when all day long he is the one spouting off why other peoples opinions suck and his is the end all be all of any words ever spoken or writen.....not to mention half the time the name calling comes out and then brings religion into the mix and makes himself look even more hypocritical.

Members online

Latest posts