Who is willing to bet??

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did I say I would take packers making the playoffs??
I assumed. You should clarify.. I’ll bet a $1000 they do not make the playoffs and I got Venmo If anyone is foolish to take that bet I’ll even pay one of the mods to hold the money before hand if there are any takers

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never been a betting person. I'm not doing anything more than watching each game and hoping a see some positive changes. If we win enough a long the way, which is extremely unlikely, cool. If not, I hope to see enough stuff to give us all hope for next year. But it's one week at a time.

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we find a way to beat Dallas and get some starters back on the field, I think we could have a shot at getting a spot. It seems pretty far fetched at this point though. And even if we did, we wouldn’t go anywhere.

I would bet $1.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we find a way to beat Dallas and get some starters back on the field, I think we could have a shot at getting a spot. It seems pretty far fetched at this point though. And even if we did, we wouldn’t go anywhere.

I would bet $1.
I can use a couple drops of gas in my Snowblower for this winter

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now it looks like Draftkings has GB at +650 to make the playoffs or -1100 to not make the playoffs. If you're the betting type and believe we've got a shot then go on and put some money on it; putting $100 on us making the playoffs would get you a payout of $750 if we were to make it.

FiveThirtyEight currently puts our odds of making the playoffs at just 5%. The only teams with worse odds at present are the Raiders (4%), Panthers (3%), Lions (3%), Steelers (2%), and Texans (0.3%). Even if we win our next three games that would still leave us at just 42% to make it per their algorithm.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
There's no way I'd bet on it.

But they have a shot. Doing the math, the Packers could go 6-2 in the last 8 and have a nearly 2/3 chance to make it in.

No one in 2016 gave the Packers a snow ball's chance in hell to make it, but Rodgers activated God mode and got it done. This year is a different set of circumstances because he doesn't have a younger Cobb, Jordy, and a blossoming Davante. And Jared Cook.

But....there's a chance.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score

But they have a shot. Doing the math, the Packers could go 6-2 in the last 8 and have a nearly 2/3 chance to make it in.

No one in 2016 gave the Packers a snow ball's chance in hell to make it, but Rodgers activated God mode and got it done. This year is a different set of circumstances because he doesn't have a younger Cobb, Jordy, and a blossoming Davante. And Jared Cook.

But....there's a
Better hope the giants Seattle niners all start losing a bunch of games Green Bay wins out they should get in they can lose one more only to have hope. Good luck with there schedule I can see them maybe winning three more tops.. what’s gonna hurt is I think the Vikings are gonna lose a bunch coming up here

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score

But....there's a chance.
If Cobb was back and Doubs didn't just get hurt after showing some promise I might have more hope. But the cupboard is beyond bare. Toure is our best option now and he'd be a nice rookie story I think on a good year coming in late like this, but I don't see him being the man yet. Here's to writing a cinderella story.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
If Cobb was back and Doubs didn't just get hurt after showing some promise I might have more hope. But the cupboard is beyond bare. Toure is our best option now and he'd be a nice rookie story I think on a good year coming in late like this, but I don't see him being the man yet. Here's to writing a cinderella story.
I would like to see Jones utilized heavily.

Also, figure out a way to get Tonyan and Deguara some looks in the middle of the field.

If Christian Watson can stay on the field, he can be utilized as a deep threat to open up the underneath stuff, as well as be a factor in the backfield motioning around.

I'm with you on 87. He needs more burn. Let him play early and often and just see what happens.

Right now, Sammy Watkins is a net negative.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see Jones utilized heavily.

Also, figure out a way to get Tonyan and Deguara some looks in the middle of the field.

If Christian Watson can stay on the field, he can be utilized as a deep threat to open up the underneath stuff, as well as be a factor in the backfield motioning around.

I'm with you on 87. He needs more burn. Let him play early and often and just see what happens.

Right now, Sammy Watkins is a net negative.
wasn't Jones hurt too though? I haven't really paid much attention to injury reports this week

Reaction score
Newsflash:
Rodgers Pummels Cowboys 33-18 Vows to Pummel Colts and Eagles unless he gets public apology before Kickoff.
Then he woke up

Members online

Latest posts