Who is our biggest divisional rival?

Who is our biggest division rival?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears because they need to be put in their place 2 if not 3 times per season. ...specifically their fans. The way they win when they do win is very annoying as well. Punt returns, Kickoff returns, ball stripping.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Really?!?!? I'm the only one that said Lions!?!? lol I think after last season they are going to come back with
a vengence!:confused:

The Vikings.... siiiiiigh

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depends on the year. Depends on what part of Wisconsin you live in, if you live in Wisconsin.

Lions are the toughest comp

Vikings seem to bring out the most emotion

Bears are the go to rivalry. Doesn't matter if one is bad, it's still a tough game.

Fun fact, the longest continuous rivalry in the nfl? Packers Lions.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I vote Bears. Bad blood goes a long way back even though Halas did some kind things.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
In terms of what? Who we hate the most, oldest rivalry or who is likely to be our biggest competition within the division? I think the Vikings take it for who we hate the most with the Bears close if not equal to. The Bears are the oldest rivalry and a fierce one. But, I think the Lions are going to be our biggest rivals within the division this year.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
In terms of what? Who we hate the most, oldest rivalry or who is likely to be our biggest competition within the division? I think the Vikings take it for who we hate the most with the Bears close if not equal to. The Bears are the oldest rivalry and a fierce one. But, I think the Lions are going to be our biggest rivals within the division this year.

Boy, you can tell it's an election year. Trying to please all points of view Kitten? What office you running for?

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I think it's a generational thing, if you're older it's the Bears, middle it's the Vikings and newer fans the Lions because they look to be closer future competitors. Color me with the older crowd. I actually ENJOY hating the Bears and their fans.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears were my Dad's rivalry. The Vikings are mine. I have a healthy respect for the Bears, but the Vikings are the one team in the division I truly despise and loathe. The Lions, meh, who cares. 1 good season in 400 years doesn't make them rivals in my book.

D

Dan115

The Bears were my Dad's rivalry. The Vikings are mine. I have a healthy respect for the Bears, but the Vikings are the one team in the division I truly despise and loathe. The Lions, meh, who cares. 1 good season in 400 years doesn't make them rivals in my book.

My exact feelings.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Have I mentioned lately that I think that the Bears and their fans really do suck ***? I'm not even going to offer my rationale ... I grew up in NorthEastern Wisconsin and attended my first game in 1965 at age 7. It is a birthright...my father told me so.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Young fan, old fan, past, present, future, geography, record, threat, etc. NONE of these things dissuade from the irrefutable fact the Bears are our biggest rival...always and forever.

The Lions and Vikings can trade places for second and third place in regard to biggest rival.

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings no doubt! I live on the western WI border (What separates the cheeseheads from pinheads? The Mississippi River!) and I have little good to say about the Vikings or their loathsome fans! The first MN Favre year was hell; however, it has been blissfully peaceful and tolerable living in this area again with the demise of the Vikings in the last couple of years.

As much as I despise the the Vikings, the sweetest game ever was when the Packers took the Halas Trophy in Chicago. In the long storied rivalry, there is nothing better than to have won at that location, that particular trophy and against that team, our longest and most fiercely fought rival!

Reaction score
I grew up in the 90s, bears were irrelevent with Favre whooping them.
Moss/Carter/John Randall/JaredAllen/Childress/Favre/Traitor Former Packers and their fans just annoy the crap out of me.
Games usually are always close, so it's always awesome when we Blow 'em out.
For me, I want us to really really really run up the score against the vikes whenever we get a chance.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Bears, they have the better record over us, SOON that will change. I don't think the Lions because well they were blah for so many years, at one time I was like, eh another game with a W. Vikings make things interesting, I like the idea that they are the "new" division rivarly, but we all know that its the Bears. Who still suck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts