Who, in your opinion, is the most likable guy on the Packers? In the NFL?

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the reasons I've always loved the Packers is for their tenured ability to consistently draft players that have a certain charisma to them. I think hands down, Donald Driver is the most likable guy on the team. He is always smiling, always positive, and every time he's in an interview he just has that boyish, giddy personality like he can't wait until the next game. I am going to miss him dearly when he leaves our organization..

As for the most likable guy in the NFL, I think I'll have to go with Matt Birk, the center for the Ravens. He's such a class act, and if not for the Packers being in the hunt for another SB I'd probably be rooting for the Ravens just to see him get a ring.

PackAttack1992

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donald Driver, for sure. I also really like Greg Jennings - he seems like a really nice guy. As for the league, I'm not familiar enough with all other teams to give a fair opinion on most likable guy overall.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Donald Driver. I had a nice little conversation with him once in the checkout line at Walmart a few years ago (I still remember he was buying a Fram oil filter, a couple gallons of Quaker State and an Orv's frozen pizza). In public, he really is just another guy.

League-wide, I'd have to say Tim Tebow. Honestly, who wouldn't want a guy like him for a son-in-law?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Donald Driver or Greg Jennings for the Packers. DD has a great story. I love how Jennings acts like a kid when he is playing. Tebow can be grating. If he was my son in law I couldn't take all of his "Jesus-eze". I know he's excited about his beliefs, but it would drive me crazy. As for most likeable league wide; Troy Polamalu.

FearThePack

13x World Champs!
Reaction score
Most likable Packer? All of them.:)

JJ Watt is probably my favorite non Packer. I loved watching him in college and Love watching him do his thing in Houston.

North44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most likable Packer? All of them.:)

JJ Watt is probably my favorite non Packer. I loved watching him in college and Love watching him do his thing in Houston.

I was so happy for him getting that amazing interception in the wildcard game! :)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

The hat on the right. Well, that's just silly. So silly it's funny.
I wonder if the Cheesehat on the left could be modified with a chin strap and could help with aerodynamics for my bike riding.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Donald Driver, I have heard so many great things about the guy, and his smile is so frickin big. Plus he does PSA's for Wisconsin, Goodwill, and McDonalds, most good things

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver without question. I can not imagine anyone being nicer than him.

I don't need Tebow around telling people why they are or are not going to hell.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Driver without question. I can not imagine anyone being nicer than him.

I don't need Tebow around telling people why they are or are not going to hell.

I'm sorry, but perhaps you can post a link showing where he ever said anything like that. Sounds like the typical anti-Christian hate that has become the mantra of the left.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I love so many of our guys, it's hard to choose. I like listening to Rodgers on Tuesdays...he's so calm, no matter what's going on. Love his demeanor.

Like a lot of you, I feel a certain affection for Donald Driver. He just seems like a wonderful guy.

Around the league, I like Wes Welker (not just because of his "foot" presser prior to their game v. the Jets) and Danny Woodhead. If you've never seen it, check out the YouTube video of Woodhead trying to sell his own jersey as a fake sporting goods store employee (Modell's). It's truly hilarious.

Reaction score
Rodgers said on the radio that James Starks is the nicest person you will ever meet. Gotta go with him right? I'll add double D, Jennings, and Rodgers himself.

Members online

Latest posts