Who in the heck voted for Woodson for DPOY?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant imagine how anyone could argue Woodson was the best defensive player in the league this year. Im going to assume the same person that gave a vote to Woodson also gave a vote to Brees for MVP.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's a vote based on past performance rather than current performance. Either that or maybe someone lost a bet..

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I cant imagine how anyone could argue Woodson was the best defensive player in the league this year. Im going to assume the same person that gave a vote to Woodson also gave a vote to Brees for MVP.

For a while he was looking like it. He's tied for league best in interceptions and early-midway through the season he was a playmaker. He fell off down the stretch though.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For a while he was looking like it. He's tied for league best in interceptions and early-midway through the season he was a playmaker. He fell off down the stretch though.

He gambled alot. He got burned alot during the season. Steve Smith lit him up. I love woodson but I have a hard time believing at any point in the season he was even the best corner.

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers gave up the most passing yards in the league and Woodson is the leader of the secondary. He gambled and got burned a lot. He played better last year when he only had 2 INTs. Obviously I love Woodson, but he did not deserve to make the All-Pro team and whoever voted for him for DPOY should lose their vote.

Reaction score
Got too stat happy, got too greedy instead of doing his job....
I liked the 2010 woodson that was more focused on shutting down dudes instead of padding his career individual stats.

Members online

Latest posts