Who here has a Packer on their FF team?

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most rankings that I have seen have Green just barely ahead of Gado. It would be nice to know which is actually going to get the majority of the carries. As far as Jennings, I have been able to get him as a sleeper pick in almost every draft in the last or next to last round. That will change quickly if he has a couple more big games or Driver, heaven forbid, driver were to go down. May also change this week with the PAckers being on National TV and other people get to see him. One thing to note, he does get picked while Fergy does not.

Culver29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someone in one draft picked him in the third round, which is way too high for him.

3rd RD is not as far a reach as you'd think. The only reason it may be a reach is due to the fact you can prolly get him later...but other than that, he's going to put up the numbers like a tier 1 reciever (Holt, Harrison, CJ). I took RBs with my first 3 picks (Cadillac, Portis, Dunn) and then Chambers. I got Driver in the 5th and was amazed he fell that far.

As far as Green goes? Well, if he's healthy he could be a huge steal for a lot of people. It wasn't too long ago he put up decent fantasy numbers.

Anyhow, here's the team I ended up with (league of annual members).

Pangalactic Gargleblaster (pick 10 -- 16 rds --last pick 10 man league so my picks are all back-2-back)
1: Cadillac
2: Portis
3: Dunn (ended up being a huge steal with Duckett now gone)
4: Chambers
5: Driver
6: R. McMichael
7: K Warner
8: D. McAllister (will be a steal if he's healthy - Bush will make him better)
9: Giants DST
10: Reggie Brown
11: Heath Miller
12: Michael Vick
13: Michael Clayton
14: Kris Brown
15: Green Bay DST (only to play against Bears or Lions)
16: Koenen (he'll be a stud this year)

Anyhow, should be a decent team. All are starters and very few risks. Our league has points on completions so Warner was a good choice. Biggest risk is having Vick as a backup if Warner goes down, but then again, for ever 10 completions Vick doesn't throw he will make up for in rushing yards (10 comp =1 pt, 10 rush = 1pt).

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there wasn' a better available kicker than Raynor? and, that's a lot of players, you're gonna be Æ’ucked on the bye week

Members online

Latest posts