Who goes on?

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whos winning and why? My gut feeling is that the Vikings will win sadly enough. Because why would I believe the Packers could pull this out. They got the tar beat out of them by the Jets at home and they have had some obvious problems as of late. On paper it probably seems that the Packers should win and I want 100% for them to win but at the end i fear it will be the Vikings :(

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think the Pack...

mostly cuz it seems like they can have a very good game then a stinker or two..if Johnson were starting I might pick the Viks and that would be the 2nd stinker in a row, even with the win last week it was a stinker..

but with the rookie getitng the nod, I think the Pack take this one..I dont foresee Brett having a real bad day and as long as he can manage the game the Pack should be able to win this.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's the deal...two teams, bitter rivals. You can go ahead and throw out logic in this one. I like the rookie QB to have himself a nice day, even comparable to the great #4. The difference will be in the kicking game. I see Longwell missing a field goal in this one (he'll blame his holder in tomorrow's Star Tribune) and Rayner will connect on a 46 yarder to win just as time expires.

Packers 20
Vikings 17

Like I said, no logic required for this game.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's the deal...two teams, bitter rivals. You can go ahead and throw out logic in this one. I like the rookie QB to have himself a nice day, even comparable to the great #4. The difference will be in the kicking game. I see Longwell missing a field goal in this one (he'll blame his holder in tomorrow's Star Tribune) and Rayner will connect on a 46 yarder to win just as time expires.

Packers 20
Vikings 17

Like I said, no logic required for this game.

Normally seems that is how it usually is.

Latest posts