Who else is Jonesin' on this Saturday night?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 weeks since we last seen Green Bay play...and....I've got the Packer shakes over here. I needs some football!

Last game we shoulda won, but we didn't. Our running game emerged out of nowhere though, after 2 weeks of solid pass protection from the same offensive line. I look forward to that. I also look forward to Joey Harrington continuing to struggle vs. the boys in the green and gold! WHOO!

13 hours! WHOOO!

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no idea wtf Jonesin' is but i'm psyched for the Packers game!!

Looking forward to seeing my boy The Clutchmeister stepping up this week!

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm staying up until 5 AM on purpose so the game starts right away when I wake up.

Ditto. Although last game that plan backfired on me. My sister came into my room at like 12:20 and said, "Aren't you getting up? You missed kickoff." She knows I can't STAND missing kickoff.

Stupid sleep.

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly, Trom. I know it just doesn't feel like a real week of football when the Pack is on a bye. We're close to it now, and I think(IMHO!!!)we're going to like the outcome.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's Sunday morning now, but yes, I can't stand bye weeks. If the team is playing well, you want to keep that momentum going, and if the team is not playing well, you have a bitter taste in your mouth for two whole weeks. Miami is reeling right now, so this is about as good a matchup as we can ask for. The Packers need a win in a big way.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, i'm excited since i just checked & i get to SEE THE GAME again this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOO!! da pooh bears must play late this week?!?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
It's Sunday morning now, but yes, I can't stand bye weeks. If the team is playing well, you want to keep that momentum going, and if the team is not playing well, you have a bitter taste in your mouth for two whole weeks. Miami is reeling right now, so this is about as good a matchup as we can ask for. The Packers need a win in a big way.

Yup. Sunday morning and my veins need the Packers!!!!

We really need a win here. I hated that feeling of two weeks after a loss.

Members online

Latest posts