Who do you NOT want the packers to take?

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whitney, because I just have a feeling he is going to be unhealthy, slow to pick up the scheme and rather unimpressive overall. I think he has peaked where as some other guys have only just begun their ascent to greatness.

Stevie DK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers would make a mistake by taking Nick Perry, Mercilus by far the better player for Packers.

SEWICHEESE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers would make a mistake by taking Nick Perry, Mercilus by far the better player for Packers.

Like I have seen written elsewhere. Nick Perry seems kinda like the pass rusher version of Taylor Mays... looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. Or something to that effect. Although I think he will be a better pro than Taylor Mays I do think they are similar and comparible types of players.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Like I have seen written elsewhere. Nick Perry seems kinda like the pass rusher version of Taylor Mays... looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. Or something to that effect. Although I think he will be a better pro than Taylor Mays I do think they are similar and comparible types of players.
I don't feel Perry will make the transition to linebacker.

SEWICHEESE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't feel Perry will make the transition to linebacker.

I agree, he seems like a perfect 4-3 DE. He's too limited for a 3-4 OLB. I wouldn't even consider him for the Packers really, just doesn't fit. I think someone really good will fall to us, whether it be a OLB, DE, S, CB, OL, ILB,RB. But if not, trade back for and get some value out of the pick (extra draft pick, < $ spent, and not reaching for "said" player). TT knows what he's doing come draft day. I'm not too worried about it.

Members online

Latest posts