Who Do You Like in 2012 Draft?

Ian Brown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Four guys i really like for the Pack: Bruce Irvin OLB West Virginia, and Ronnell Lewis OLB Oklahoma, Lucas Nix OG Pittsburgh, and Shae Mcclellin OLB Boise State. Thoughts?

bubblercheez37

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt he will last till the end of round 1....but Devon Still from Penn State. He's a freak and sures up one of the 5 technique spots

Sacpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Bruce Irvin, and Courtney Upshaw. Irvin is a better Pass rusher but Courtney is more complete.

Reaction score
I love OLBs Mercilus and Ingram. DL I love DE Derek Wolfe from UC. Im from cincinnati and I watch every UC game and Wolfe is a flat out monster. Also on DL I would love to have Fletcher Cox. Secondary I love Winston Guy Jr from UK. He was a monster every time I watched them. He has tons of potential. Lucas Nix is good stuff too. There are tons of players I would love to have lol

CoachBo

Told Lombardi he was Ernest Borgnine at age 5
Reaction score
OU season ticket holder - Lewis has character issues, never went to class, not terribly intelligent, not a hard practice player. Want to avoid him.

Basically, I like anyone who can shore up this defense.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some guys that come to mind

Whitney Mercilus- Illinois
Dont'a Hightower- Alabama
Alfonzo Dennard- Nebraska
Lavonte David- Nebraska

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My first choice is Mercilus followed by Upshaw.

Mercilus is just the perfect name for a pass rusher. He lives up to it too.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Jared Crick - Nebraska

I like Crick as well but the last thing I want is to draft a player with injury issues. There are plenty of other solid DE's in the draft too. Devon Still is amazing but he won't fall far enough for us to get him.

I also like Courtney Upshaw. If we have to trade up in the draft to get him I think we should. He's the most complete 3-4 OLB there is. He can get after the QB and he can play the run. Having two complete OLB's (him and Matthews would be amazing. He'd be my choice for our first overall pick.

I like Doug Martin and Lamar Miller if we decide to go after a RB.

I like Ryan Broyles if we decide to draft a WR in place of Driver.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
More than anything I want a defensive player that can be a leader and motivator. Someone with a high motor, a fierce tackler and has a nose for the football. Whether he comes through the draft or through free agency, we need a player like that on our defense. I don't particularly care if he's raw. Anybody can be developed but we need someone that brings energy to our team and more importantly our defense.

Members online

Latest posts