Who Do You Hate?

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Steelers and their fans - you don't understand it unless you live in Pittsburgh. The fans think they would be 19-0 the last 8 years or so if not for those officials scheming against them. Anytime a Steeler does something stupid and gets called out on it, the fans get behind the player even more. Rapistberger became lionized and victimized by Steelers fans after he did some disgusting things. Last week Steelers fans were defending "truther" Mendenhall over his "truther" beliefs because Phil Simms called out the guy. I hate the Steelers team out of necessity - if they just would lose enough, the fans might just shut up for a little while.

2. Donovan McNabb - has one single player given the Packers this much trouble since Troy Aikman? I appreciate Aikman, he's a Hall of Famer. McNabb plays flat-out dreadful sometimes, but anytime he plays the Packers, he is a superstar, save for the fluke 2007 game, the only time I can remember us beating him.

3. Vikings - for obvious reasons

4. Patriots and the media love they get - Notice how the media has begun to exclude playoff results when it comes to the Patriots because of their miserable failures the last three times they took the field in the postseason.

5. Bears - I can't work up enough hate against the Bears because we owned them for the first four years I was a Packers fan, going 8-0 against them. Since then I've always expected the Packers to beat the Bears, I don't look at them as being on the same level as us.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
If you're going by fans I would put it this way

1. Vikings
I have NEVER had to deal with so much whiny and complaining and excuse after excuse after excuse when they lose. We lost that 2007 NFC Championship and as much as that hurt, I can't make excuses for that game. We blew it, simple as that. The Vikings blew it in 1998, and blew it in 2009 against the Saints with 6 turnovers and what do we hear? Excuse, excuse, excuse and the "they rigged the game" "they were trying to kill our quarterback wah wah wah" (Funny if you consider how brutal defenses in the past were). They whined so much the NFL changed Overtime rules in the playoffs.Also having "We got your old quarterback" constantly thrown in our faces, I really hate the Vikings as much as I did as a kid.
Sad to say I have met one Vikings fan that actually admitted they blew the NFC Championship game. But she blamed it on Favre, unlike the majority of them did back them. Good soul she is, sure hope I can be around her when we play Minnesota lol.

2. Steelers
This should be number 1. These guys are just ********. I couldn't get on this forum everyday to see the rude nasty messages (since I was working a later schedule those days) they kept posting but I had seen enough. But you guys need to know, that's Steeler fans and that's how they treat ALL fans of any other team. Even the Browns fans, and look at how long Cleveland has sucked. They are the general "My teams better than yours" "I can throw farther than you" type fans.
Generally I have hated that team since I was born, mostly cause I liked the Oilers and hated seeing them lose to the crappy Pittsburgh teams that sucked. When they won the Super Bowl over Seattle on the ******** flags and calling TD's back, I REALLY grew an even more hatred for them. Their fans are some of the worst I have ever had to put up with. They take the game far too seriously, and as always they are "better than everyone" cause they have 6 Super Bowls, including one that was rigged.

3. 49ers
These guys rank at 3rd because of how stupid they are.
They will argue you and cuss you till the blue when you say "Alex Smith was a bust" or just something that sticks out about their quarterback that has been under achieving since he came into the NFL. Even when we beat their heads in last year, I heard someone say "Wouldn't have happened had Alex played" LMAO I hope the 49ers retire his jersey eventually for all them idiots.

4. Bears
Bears fans and Packer fans always hated each other, but I kinda give a break to Chicago cause at least they admit Cutler is a quitter and that they need a better quarterback. Generally speaking I think Chicago fans can be bad, but with the Packers it's mostly over the rivalry.

5. Cowboys band wagon
Some would say these guys are the worst, but remember, Romo was a miracle...Romo was a miracle. You didn't hear much from them when they went 6-10 last year, but anytime the Cowboys are winning the big band wagon comes to town, much like how ESPN created the HUGE band wagon on LeBobo and the Cryami Heat of the NBA.

Players I hate.
1. Jay Cutler (When does he not look like he's going to break down balling like a baby? WAHHHHHHH)
2. Alex Smith (The greatest bust ever)
3. Mark Sanchez(Possibly the most overrated player on a good team)
4. Tim Tebow (Extremely overrated. Even when Denver wins, I have to hear his name.)
5. Cam Newton (Overrated)
6. Eli and Peyton Manning (Eli is decent, Peyton is elite, but get so sick of hearing their names)
7. James Harrison, and every big mouth on the Steelers whiny *** team
8. Michael Vick (For the obvious reasons. Of course he is golden man that never screws up but screws up in playoffs)
9. Owner of the Titans (We want the Oilers back!)
10. The big mouths on the Jets team.

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Teams:

NFL
Cowboys
Falcons
Bucs
Vikings

MLB
Cardinals
Reds
Astros
Yankees
Rangers
Braves
Marlins

NBA
Celtics
Pistons
Lakers
Heat

NHL
Devils
Penguins
Red Wings
Any team in the south

NCAAF
Ohio State
Notre Dame
Florida
Auburn
Michigan
USC
The U

EPL
ManU

Fans:

Steelers
Cowboys
Jets
Bears
Yankees
Blackhawks (follow your team for more than a year sometime)
White Sox

Players:

too many to name. but dunta robinson's jumped up to the top of the list for sure.

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2. Steelers
This should be number 1. These guys are just ********. I couldn't get on this forum everyday to see the rude nasty messages (since I was working a later schedule those days) they kept posting but I had seen enough. But you guys need to know, that's Steeler fans and that's how they treat ALL fans of any other team. Even the Browns fans, and look at how long Cleveland has sucked. They are the general "My teams better than yours" "I can throw farther than you" type fans.
Generally I have hated that team since I was born, mostly cause I liked the Oilers and hated seeing them lose to the crappy Pittsburgh teams that sucked. When they won the Super Bowl over Seattle on the ******** flags and calling TD's back, I REALLY grew an even more hatred for them. Their fans are some of the worst I have ever had to put up with. They take the game far too seriously, and as always they are "better than everyone" cause they have 6 Super Bowls, including one that was rigged.

i haven't experienced any problems with browns fans, and i've always felt bad for that franchise since the super bowl era...but good god, i can't agree enough on the steelers fans points. every sports bar i've ever been to has steelers fans, and they are ALWAYS the loudest, rudest, and biggest jackassses in the place. who brings a towel to a sports bar? unless you're hitchhiking across galactic space, keep your towels at home.

my saying is: steelers fans expect the steelers to win the superbowl on every down.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

1. Vikings
I have NEVER had to deal with so much whiny and complaining and excuse after excuse after excuse when they lose. We lost that 2007 NFC Championship and as much as that hurt, I can't make excuses for that game. We blew it, simple as that. The Vikings blew it in 1998, and blew it in 2009 against the Saints with 6 turnovers and what do we hear? Excuse, excuse, excuse and the "they rigged the game" "they were trying to kill our quarterback wah wah wah" (Funny if you consider how brutal defenses in the past were). They whined so much the NFL changed Overtime rules in the playoffs.Also having "We got your old quarterback" constantly thrown in our faces, I really hate the Vikings as much as I did as a kid.
Sad to say I have met one Vikings fan that actually admitted they blew the NFC Championship game. But she blamed it on Favre, unlike the majority of them did back them. Good soul she is, sure hope I can be around her when we play Minnesota lol.

2. Steelers

3. 49ers
They will argue you and cuss you till the blue when you say "Alex Smith was a bust" or just something that sticks out about their quarterback that has been under achieving since he came into the NFL. Even when we beat their heads in last year, I heard someone say "Wouldn't have happened had Alex played" LMAO I hope the 49ers retire his jersey eventually for all them idiots.

4. Bears
Bears fans and Packer fans always hated each other, but I kinda give a break to Chicago cause at least they admit Cutler is a quitter and that they need a better quarterback. Generally speaking I think Chicago fans can be bad, but with the Packers it's mostly over the rivalry.

5. Cowboys band wagon
Some would say these guys are the worst, but remember, Romo was a miracle...Romo was a miracle. You didn't hear much from them when they went 6-10 last year, but anytime the Cowboys are winning the big band wagon comes to town, much like how ESPN created the HUGE band wagon on LeBobo and the Cryami Heat of the NBA.

Players I hate.
1. Jay Cutler (When does he not look like he's going to break down balling like a baby? WAHHHHHHH)
4. Tim Tebow (Extremely overrated. Even when Denver wins, I have to hear his name.)
6. Eli and Peyton Manning (Eli is decent, Peyton is elite, but get so sick of hearing their names)
8. Michael Vick (For the obvious reasons. Of course he is golden man that never screws up but screws up in playoffs)
Please explain how Newton(only a rookie) is overrated with almost 900 yds in his first two games?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Please explain how Newton(only a rookie) is overrated with almost 900 yds in his first two games?

He is the ONLY player that ever talk about.

Overrated, yes

900 yards in 2 games and did they win? Nope....Almost winning is not winning, that's something 49er fans still haven't figured out with good ole Alex.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
i haven't experienced any problems with browns fans, and i've always felt bad for that franchise since the super bowl era...but good god, i can't agree enough on the steelers fans points. every sports bar i've ever been to has steelers fans, and they are ALWAYS the loudest, rudest, and biggest jackassses in the place. who brings a towel to a sports bar? unless you're hitchhiking across galactic space, keep your towels at home.

my saying is: steelers fans expect the steelers to win the superbowl on every down.

You hit the nail on the head, they are just so rude and it reminds me of a child saying "I can punch harder than you!"

When they lose, it's always the refs fault, even though the refs gave them a Super Bowl back in 2006. Without them handy refs that took back 2 TD's, they would have surely lost.

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score

1. Vikings

2. Steelers

3. 49ers

4. Bears

5. Cowboys band wagon

Players I hate.

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hahaha oh man I forgot to mention the Jets AND Steeler fans. Jets fans are ignorant and quite stupid as well. Trust me I know this to well by rooming with one in college. Their coach is even far worse, and their QB is a ****ing joke. I am sorry but Mark Sanchez benefits from a great O-Line and lots of old *** WR's. Bart Scott is probably by far the worst Jets player on that team. Hell I feel sorry for NY Giants fans who have put up with those insecure losers. Now Steelers fans are just straight up ********. I wore my Pack jersey out last weekend, and my Acme Packers Mitchell and Ness hat and caught soooo much **** from a bunch of them. Are they still bitter about losing to us? One Steelers fan thinks the Packers weren't good enough to play them! YES! thats right! ******* I hope that team doesnt make it far this year.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow this thread is one ripping good yarn!

I dislike the following:

Fans: Players: Coaches:
Vikings Courtland Finnegan Rex Ryan
Bears (from Iowa) Chad Ochocinco Pete Carroll
Eagles James Harrison Todd Haley
Cowboys Tim Tebow Jack Del Rio

Frozencheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Michael Vick - He is the only player in the NFL that I want to see get hurt. It puzzles me how anyone in their right mind would cheer for this piece of garbage. I work at sports bar, and I am constantly getting into (sometimes heated) discussions about the dog killer.

2. Brett Favre. Over-rated, liar, self absorbed, and hung like a house cat.

3. Every Viking player in history.

4. Every Viking fan in history.

5. Jay Quitler.....my sister calls him "Pissy Face Jay"

6. Collinsworth....worst announcer/analyst to ever live.

7. Rapey Cheeseburger (aka the bathroom bandit, rapistberger, ect.)

8. Steve 'Mongo' McMichael. Rode the Packers coattails to the superbowl, then wore a Bears jersey at the WhiteHouse.

9. Philip Rivers - I have said this since he was drafted, He will never win a SuperBowl unless he signs as Rodger's backup. He is the most over-rated player in my 32 years of existance.

10. Tom Coughlin - I dont think this guy has had one second of fun in the NFL.

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Michael Vick - He is the only player in the NFL that I want to see get hurt. It puzzles me how anyone in their right mind would cheer for this piece of garbage. I work at sports bar, and I am constantly getting into (sometimes heated) discussions about the dog killer.

2. Brett Favre. Over-rated, liar, self absorbed, and hung like a house cat.

3. Every Viking player in history.

4. Every Viking fan in history.

5. Jay Quitler.....my sister calls him "Pissy Face Jay"

6. Collinsworth....worst announcer/analyst to ever live.

7. Rapey Cheeseburger (aka the bathroom bandit, rapistberger, ect.)

8. Steve 'Mongo' McMichael. Rode the Packers coattails to the superbowl, then wore a Bears jersey at the WhiteHouse.

9. Philip Rivers - I have said this since he was drafted, He will never win a SuperBowl unless he signs as Rodger's backup. He is the most over-rated player in my 32 years of existance.

10. Tom Coughlin - I dont think this guy has had one second of fun in the NFL.

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh and AND the Oakland Raiders. I am surprised no one mentions this group of morons. Or the fact their fans think Green Bay is the "Gayest team" ever according to their sources. I got into an argument with one of their chulo fans who seemed to be quite stupid, and has no knowledge of our team or the game. He claims the Raiders have beaten the Packers in the past few years! Oh and how our fans are bandwagon jumpers as well...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I can't stand Randy Moss, he may of been good, but to me I think he is as good as many super bowl rings that grace his filthy fingers.

And I hate the SB seat scenario that Jerry Jones did to the fans.

Lastly I want to vent I hate all bandwagon fans who try to take the media seriously . (Aaron Rodgers does care about cancer patients btw)

Oh wait I wanted to add that I dislike the post above mine. (J/king)