Who do you hate?

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Queens are laughable now and I have gone back to the Bares as my most hated team.

How about you?

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's been hard to hate the Bears for the last decade or so, they've been so pathetic. It's good to hate them again, like the world has returned to normal.

You gotta love the 0 for 50 Vikings.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings still. I heard some of their fans laughing that they didn't think we were making the playoffs

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears. Jay Cutler is the perfect quarterback for them because every time he takes a snap i want to see that ***** pounded into the ground.

he is a crybaby *******.

And Lovie smith claiming his number one goal is to beat the packers. **** YOU. The Packers ARE the real American heroes of the NFL, the bears arent even part of the conversation.

Reaction score
No doubt, for me it is the Bears! I live in Colts-Bears country as it is, but being an ol' foggie and the ONLY Packer fan around among my friends growing up in late 50's and throughout the '60's hating the likes of Butkus, Sayers, etc., that nasty memory is still etched in mind. Actually, Dallas ranks right up there with Da Bears. So sick of them being named "America's" team and spotlighted as a top story constantly. Very easy to hate them equally as much!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Damn, I must be getting mellow on some of Mushroom's mushrooms. Hate is such a strong word. How about extreme dislike, destain, not worthy of wasting my emotions on?

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know you were not probably addressing Vikes fans, but I hate the Cowboys the most and always will. The Packers I love to beat, but don't hate them-I just have too many Cheesehead friends.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I know you were not probably addressing Vikes fans, but I hate the Cowboys the most and always will. The Packers I love to beat, but don't hate them-I just have too many Cheesehead friends.
The one thing that brings all football fans together at the holidays. Hating on the Cowboys.

America's team, my ***.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Was and is the Bares, Queens have always been second. Then Dallas then the Jets, as they are both equally arrogant, I enjoy every loss they suffer.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope I live long enough to see the vikings turn into what the lions were/have been over the past decade or so.

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I USED to hate the vikings more (living in the extended Vikings country that is Southern Manitoba), but after this year it just feels wrong to be kicking the team when they're basically homeless, quarterbackless, and hopeless... The Bears are EASY to hate, though. Jay Cutler is PROBABLY my most hated player in all of the NFL. What an ******

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I didn't know we could list individuals. I hate Rex Ryan the most in the NFL, but yea, Cutler fits too.
What is an ****** anyway? A diaper? lol

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Toss up: Cutler or Slocum.

Probably Slocum because Cutlet sucks but at least GB can pummel him in week 17.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not on the same topic but I dint want to make a new thread.

I'll tell you who I don't hate. Detroit. Just how far they've come and their determination is really respectable. Hate that we lost to them but credit to their never die attitude

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate people who don't hate anything or anyone. It only means they don't love anything or anyone.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears. Jay Cutler is the perfect quarterback for them because every time he takes a snap i want to see that ***** pounded into the ground.

he is a crybaby *******.

This X100.

Hate the Bears with everything I have. And I think most of it has come on this year. I always disliked them, but this year it has gone from a dislike to a hatred. We all know that the Bears have been unbelievably lucky this season, but Bears fan here around me have gotten to the point where they don't care how they get a win, they just want the win. They've been hoping that the injuries continue to the teams that they are playing, makes the wins easier they way...

WTF is that?? What ever happened to wanting to beat a team full strength and beat them straight up and not need luck involved, or to beat a team who's been depleted by injury? Is there no pride in Chicago? I understand that the Bears have been a pretty pitiful in recent years or decades, but to hope for luck and injuries to get wins? C'mon...

White92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used to hate the Bears with all of my being. Now I am married to a Bear fan who's father has season tickets and always gives me the Packer game..I'd love to hate them like I used to, but just can't.

I will say that Cutler is a knucklehead and will cost them as many games as he wins for them. That makes me smile.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings still. I heard some of their fans laughing that they didn't think we were making the playoffs
Me too.
I still hate the Vikings.

But this year I hate the Bears because they've been lucky as hell starting from opening week when the refs stole the game from the Lions, to week 3 when the refs stole the game from us.

And they've had only about 1/5th of the injuries we have.

Members online

Latest posts