Who do we root for this week, Bears or Vikings?

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS.

If the Vikings lose Mike Tice will be well on his way to having a career adjustment. Once Mike Tice is fired, Al Davis will bring him into the Raidaaah Nation coaching staff as a special assiatant.

Mike Tice will be a fine asset to the Raidaaahs as Wide Receivers Coach Fred Biletnikoff's special Assistant (subordinate.) in charge of Randy Moss Development.

It will be a beautful thing.

RP

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
GO BEARS! GO BEARS! GO BEARS.

If the Vikings lose Mike Tice will be well on his way to having a career adjustment. Once Mike Tice is fired, Al Davis will bring him into the Raidaaah Nation coaching staff as a special assiatant.

Mike Tice will be a fine asset to the Raidaaahs as Wide Receivers Coach Fred Biletnikoff's special Assistant (subordinate.) in charge of Randy Moss Development.

It will be a beautful thing.

RP
Yea, he really helped Moss here. Good luck to you guys this year.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
Bears, A Viking loss could put the whole team in staff in such a negative state of mind that they will not be able to recover.

The bears...the vikings could be a dangerous team when/if they get it together...i want them buried now

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
yooperfan said:
Bears, A Viking loss could put the whole team in staff in such a negative state of mind that they will not be able to recover.

The bears...the vikings could be a dangerous team when/if they get it together...i want them buried now

I kind of would like to see da bears win too. I will root for them just for this week.

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who cares really? In the end we pick up a game on one of them. I just hope Carolina gets the win over Detroit, putting us only a game back.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carolina will beat the Lions...Detroit is definitely improved this year but I just can't see them beating the Ravens and Panthers in back-to-back weeks.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesehog said:
Root for the Vikes? I don't think so. Root for the Bears? NEVER! In games like these , I just hope they play each other very, very hard, and hope some juices(mental and physical) are extracted from them especialy when you play one of the opponents the following week. I'm not hoping someone gets injured,but sometimes watching these games, you cheer on the the "pass rush" for whatever defence is on the feild. :twisted:

I gotta go for da bears. theyre a little better than the vikes.

pantherd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"at least there I know I want the Panthers to win "

ME TOO!!!!!

As for Pack fans, you HAVE to root for the Bears. They could easily lose 6 of their last 7 of the season giving you more help in the end. Their schedule isn't as easy as the Vikes. If Minny wins, their schedule sets up a little better opening the door a little wider.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now, the Bears are a rival. They have played well over the years.

They have demonstrated some honor and have good players in the Hall of fame. They have won 9 championships. They work hard against their rival the Packers. They never lost the art of tackling. Yes they would send 2 blockers at Chester Marcol in a vigorus manner but it was "legal". Halas, Abe Gibron, Ditka were tough but not cheapshots.

The Vikings are not so honorable. Even before the many disrespectful public acts they have commited this year to their own fans, they haad little honor.
Cheap stunts like facing speakers at the Packer bench at the Metrodump, Attempted implimentation of a program to charge admission to training camp practices, and the punk like busting up the locker room at Lambeau they have always been a low life organization of the NFL.

Without them I would be ignorant of whizzinators and how the NFL gives courtesy Super Bowl tickets to franchises.

For this season it may be close but in the long term having the Bears in a rivalry is a good thing. Nobody needs the Vikings wherever they move.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts