1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Who did you want to play?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Bogart, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Was there a game you wanted on our 2011 schedule and were disappointed you didn't get it?

I wanted to play the Patriots, and the Colts at home. Was a little shocked we didn't get them instead of having the Rams (home) and Giants on the road.

2. GBPack2010

GBPack2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +67
    You always play the two conference opponents that finish in same spot as you within their respective divisions. Rams and Giants finish #2 in NFC West and NFC East, and we play all of NFC South. Playing the Patriots would be a measure stick of whose the best team in the NFL considering they'll have loads of new talent next year. Colts are a sliding franchise. Playing the Chargers next year will be a fun game. I don't want to play the Ravens or Steelers since injury risk will be high. I'm happy with the schedule, not hard not easy.

3. Gerard

Gerard Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Honestly, I'm just a glad closer to me than Green Bay...

Last year I went to both Arizona games, but this season there weren't any close enough. This next season I'll be going to the game in San Diego. I'm already excited...

4. Guacamole

Guacamole Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +93
    I'll be going to the game in San Diego too, if there is a season

5. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    On the upside, the Packers play the Panthers in Charlotte so i get to go to a Packers game this year!